Possible Logo

View testimonialsView Artwork

Thread: Possible Logo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Possible Logo

As of lately, I've been tinkering around with my [own] work's logo and while I already knew of the name (from scratch) I really didn't know what I wanted it to look like.

I had some earlier versions and even a business card fully designed, but I felt that the font used (a san serif, forgot the name) was nothing special and was a font you would be able to find on Win 95. However, I didn't want to bombard the logo with multiple colors (printing costs are murder) and have it become to busy.

So after asking myself what I actually wanted it to say about myself, I finally came up with this. It's pretty simple, yet stands out as something new (in my opinion). So was just curious if you guys could give some feedback on it.

I don't mean to sound cocky or anything by asking this, but would this logo be something you could see on a shirt or something of that sort. I like to think of every possible apect a logo could go on, if that makes any sense. Anywho, thanks in advance.

Possible Logo

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." - Tyler Durden
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    welllllll if this would be printed on shirts most people would get proplems to read it.... imho you should make some "clearer" letters......

Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    "Art is the physical result of your soul battling with your intellect to the death...with a sharp pencil..."
    THE AUSTRIAN SKETCHLORDS
    Baron Carnifex
    Duke Corky

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Corky has a point. Logos are meant to be readable, instantly recognizable.

Now I like your idea, this is a bit different. And it kinda gives the viewer an impression of what they would get were they to use you as an artist. Thats the important part, does the logo sum up your product when your product is you?

I think some larger letters would be in order. Also, stack it, like so:

From
    Scratch

and keep the busy splatter background to a minimum. It distracts a bit too much.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the replies and ideas, I'll be sure to put them all to use as I tweak this idea some more.

I'll try to create larger letters, and stack them on top to see how that goes. I may also take out SOME of the blotches, I can see how they can be a bit distracting. I'll post up updates and alterations of em. Hopefully you guys wouldn't mind helping me sort out the good from the bad.

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." - Tyler Durden

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.