Starting pay $1000 contact me asap cause there is a deadline
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Starting pay $1000 contact me asap cause there is a deadline

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Starting pay $1000 contact me asap cause there is a deadline

Last edited by pldash3; March 28th, 2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Job has been taken, Thank you for the replies
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Leave the Dance with the one you came in with...

...so as I see it you have used the services of one artist to illustrate your project but now have decided to 'solicit' yourself around and look at other possible prospects to shop and compare? You're just the kind of client I stay the hell away from.

Go ahead and harvest all the free art and ego-boosting responses you'll get. Waving a $1000 in their noses will do it. I hope the poor shmuck who already did work for you knows about this and drops you immediately.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1961 View Post
    ...so as I see it you have used the services of one artist to illustrate your project but now have decided to 'solicit' yourself around and look at other possible prospects to shop and compare? You're just the kind of client I stay the hell away from.

Go ahead and harvest all the free art and ego-boosting responses you'll get. Waving a $1000 in their noses will do it. I hope the poor shmuck who already did work for you knows about this and drops you immediately.
    He said interested, not "working for me", I think it is fair enough to shop around before you buy.

also, that is only $25 an image, from, if you want that much variety, a well rounded artist. That seems a little optimistic to me, unless you want crap.

then again, some people really want to work.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

You are an idiot Tim1961

Job has been taken, Thank you for the replies

Last edited by pldash3; March 28th, 2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Job has been taken, Thank you for the replies

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by pldash3 View Post
    I am the client I can do what the hell I want for the betterment of my story. You are just some idiot that talks and likes to rebel for no reason. Listen to what you are says idoit. You are saying, since I am the one paying my hard earned money I should just stick with the first artist that does the first picture and just not care about making my story as visually appealing as possible. You are just the type of idiot I would not hire cause you are some idiot that thinks everything should go your way. I am the client dummy, understand that it is my vision so I want the best for it and if anyother idiots feel the same way like you they can go to hell. And just to let you know Tim, the artist that did the picture said it's ok if I want to look at other people cause he understands it's my vision.
    Hmm, Maybe a little offensive, but a solid point.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sorry people except Tim

Last edited by pldash3; March 28th, 2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Job has been taken, Thank you for the replies

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

More detail for what I want

Last edited by pldash3; March 28th, 2011 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Job has been taken, Thank you for the replies

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This ad sounds like it was written by a 10 year old, and as Tim says, somebody out there will get drawn into a load of nonsense. CA please start cleaning up these boards.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thank you for the replies

Thank you all for the replies the position has been filled and thank you all for the support. Also I just want to say I did not post on this site to be bad mouthed for paying people to do work for me and also be attacked and told I write like a ten year old. In away I'm happy that those two people had something negative to say cause it goes to show even on a webside deticated to professionals adults there can still be some kids that try to lower you to there level. I may have feel to their level for a sec but no one is perfect. Once again thank you all for the support and sorry for te early out burst.

Members who have read this thread: 1