Best art documentary
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Best art documentary

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Best art documentary

Wow!!! I just saw the best documentary I have ever seen in my entire life. Everyone should see this, very inspiring! WASTE LAND will definitely change the way you think about life and shows how great art is to the world we live in.
    Much respect to Vic Muniz and everyone involved with the making of this documentary. Long live art!!

http://tabyaart.com/

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your website is bad and you should feel bad.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B u r l For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good, I just received that DVD from Netflix and was hoping it would be interesting.

Also, check out Exit through the Gift Shop. Very interesting about street art and a video-ographer who film them.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

A great documentary for you all!

Hey ladies and gents,

I am contacting you on behalf of Silver Screen Pictures, Australia. I am promoting and encouraging people to take a look at a documentary we produced entitled "Not a Willing Participant" please see synopsis below.

It is an interesting watch and some of your followers may like to take a look . The more hits and ratings we get on the site the better! Please follow the link to view-

http://www.smh.com.au/tv/show/not-a-...203-1qwvh.html

Synopsis:

Brisbane Indigenous artist Vernon Ah Kee has been selected as one of four Australian artists to exhibit at the Venice Biennale as a part of Once Removed a show which represents Australia's selection at this prestigious world stage. The Venice Biennale is acknowledged as the most significant and important showcase event in the international contemporary visual arts community. The chance to exhibit at this prominent event is a career and life changing experience for any artist. Vernon Ah Kee's evocative work challenges past and current injustices to aboriginal people and delves into beach culture and race issues surrounding the 2005 Cronulla riots. How will his work be received by the rest of the world?

Please take a look and feel free to forward to friends and family,

Thankyou for your time,

Members who have read this thread: 3