Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Concept Art/Front Titles/Illustration for Feature Comedy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Concept Art/Front Titles/Illustration for Feature Comedy

Hi There,

I'm looking for and artist who can do the following things:

1. Create concept art for a unique video game that will play within a film. The video game features ninjas and action hero types, and would be vaguely similar to StreetFighter and would include over the top violence and weapons in the vein of someone like Simon Bisley.
    2. Create front title for film. This is relatively simple and would be similar to medieval manuscript, cyrillic style writing with the first letters of two of the words being more elaborate and fancy.
    3. Concept art, in a variety of styles, to look like a number of different hands have drawn them, of crazy over-the-top larping costume and weapons concepts. For example, the centaur-o-pede costume. name should be relatively self explanantory. Artist would be responsible for coming up with some of the ideas, many would be provided as well. These will run underneath the end credits of the film.
    4. 12-Page comic book art for fictional character in Prince Finntor comic book that tells his origin story. He's an aqua man style comic character. Script would be provided.

I need to find someone by Wednesday March 9, 2011 for this. Job closes at midnight on Mach 9. All work, excluding the comic book, would have a completion date of approximately April 5, 2011. Comic book deadline would be for a more flexible date, once items 1-3 were completed.

Pay for this job is 5000.00 Equity position in the film. Seeking a strong collaborator. The film is called Lloyd the Conqueror and more info on it can be found at imdb.com.

Contact me with any additional queries.

Thanks
    Mike Peterson
    freshdog@gmail.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Funds would be in Canadian dollars. Canadian artists preferred but not mandatory. We're located in Calgary, Alberta Canada.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Are you looking for one artist to do all this, or to be part of a team? And your terms; is that $5000 Canadian and an equity position in the film, or is that $5000 worth of equity in the film?

My Illustrated Lovecraft Bestiary project
    Deviantart account
    My ConceptArt Sketchbook
    For freelance and commission work: h.manzee (a) gmail dot com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Illustrator Artist / Draw-Ink-Color

Hi, my name's Claudio, I am an experienced artist. You can check out muy portfolio in: Portfolio .
    Please feel free to contact me for any inquiries.

Best Regards

Claudio Griglio
    claudio@bitcube.com.ar

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.