Steampunk/Fantasy Illustrations Table Top RPG
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Steampunk/Fantasy Illustrations Table Top RPG

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Steampunk/Fantasy Illustrations Table Top RPG

Description and Usage:
    I would like to higher four to five artists to do approximately 8-10 illustrations each for a Table Top RPG. I need approximately forty high quality colored, and/or black and white illustrations/concept art (A/A+ material, and maybe A++ material depending on the cost) to be printed in a 9 x 11 book format. The theme is Steampunk/Fantasy. I want mature artwork that parents wouldnít have a problem with, but creatively appealing to everyone. I need the illustrations to be completed relatively quickly.

Such illustrations include:
    -Cover art
    -Map
    -Approx. 3 (or more) landscapes
    -Steampunk style machines/inventions
    -Various creature and character designs
    -and more

Because this is a game that has a very specific lore and setting I will cover all the important details of the game with respect to the illustrations with the hired artists.

Compensation:
    I would like to budget approximately no more than $4,000 on artwork (between all the artists). I would prefer to pay a flat fee per illustration, and I would like full rights to the artwork.

Please donít be shy in offering your rates. My main goal is to receive quality artwork. Iím happy to negotiate a price based on how much work you are willing to do per illustration (i.e. number of thumbnails, drafts, the size of the illustration, etc.).

I also plan on displaying this game at Comic Con for 2011, and I am more than happy to give credit to my artists where itís due.

Deadline:
    I would prefer to have all the illustrations done within approximately 2 months from the time I hire each individual artist (that is 8-10 illustrations), which is approximately one illustration completed each week, but the sooner the better otherwise the book might not be ready for Comic Con.

Please email me at decagonrpg@gmail.com to submit your portfolios. Iím only one person, so if I get a lot of submissions I might not be able to respond to every single one. My sincerest apologizes if I cannot get back to you.

Last edited by Dan C.; February 18th, 2011 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Notice: Portfolios are still under review, so there is still time to submit.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Greetings to everyone who has applied for this project,

The response to this ad has been massive, and it has taken a very long time to respond to everyone, so I thank everyone for their patience. To those who applied and have still been waiting for a response, and to those who I sent an email with a link to this post, I was very impressed with your work, and I wish I could respond to all of you individually.

Nothing has been officially finalized, but it looks like the team of artists have been picked. Unless plans change and the job offer is extended, I will make an announcement here on the forums once the job offer is officially closed.

-Dan

PS Please watch this thread for any further updates.

Last edited by Dan C.; March 5th, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The job offer has been officially closed. Thank you everyone for your time and patience. I am keeping everyone's information just in case future projects arise.

-Dan

Members who have read this thread: 1