Europe scholarships for international students?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Europe scholarships for international students?

After hours of looking at different art schools (mostly in UK), I've come to a the conclusion that they're all expensive as hell. I currently live in Croatia, and we have a fine arts academy there, but I am also interested in colleges abroad. Though, whenever I find some good scholarship, I die a little bit inside whenever I read the -only for US citizens- part.

My question is- are there any kind of scholarship programmes in Europe, by chance for high school students? (nevermind, I am now looking only for scholarships that I may gain while I am studying in my own country) I'm still new with the scholarship thing, so any kind of help would be, uh, helpful!

Last edited by tehLuna; June 3rd, 2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Why yes, I do have a sketchbook, a Tumblr account and a page on DeviantArt.
    I also happen to be a high school student who dreams of working as an illustrator or a concept artist, so any kind of critique is welcome!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I did some "research" for myself not so long ago. I couldnt find anything. Absolutly nothing. So if you do, pls share it with the rest !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, so for now I have found Writers of The Future scholarship that also has a subcontest 'Illustrators of the future'. Obviously they focus more on the writing part, but I am not sure what kind of art education are they funding.

I have also found some scholarship programmes from goabroad.com
    http://scholarships.goabroad.com/sch...holarship-2848
    I am not sure on what criteria are the scholarships based, but there are a lot of scholarships between european/asian countries and America. *there is no Croatia in there, go figure *

Why yes, I do have a sketchbook, a Tumblr account and a page on DeviantArt.
    I also happen to be a high school student who dreams of working as an illustrator or a concept artist, so any kind of critique is welcome!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by tehLuna View Post
    After hours of looking at different art schools (mostly in UK), I've come to a the conclusion that they're all expensive as hell. I currently live in Croatia, and we have a fine arts academy there, but I am also interested in colleges abroad. Though, whenever I find some good scholarship, I die a little bit inside whenever I read the -only for US citizens- part.

My question is- are there any kind of scholarship programmes in Europe, by chance for high school students? (nevermind, I am now looking only for scholarships that I may gain while I am studying in my own country) I'm still new with the scholarship thing, so any kind of help would be, uh, helpful!
    Scholarships are actually available solely for high school students, and believe it or not high school students in Europe.

1. If you're a senior try out: scholarships for high school seniors

2. Scholarships in Europe at ScholarshipPortal.eu

3. If you're getting an MBA (which most seem to do): MBA Europe

Anyway, hope those helped you. I'm also looking for scholarships in Europe and have done a bit of research as I'm going there for a study abroad program. Good luck and let me know if you find anything out!

Members who have read this thread: 4