Looking for 3d program

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Looking for 3d program

Hi all-

First off, I'll say this is my first post in six years! I joined CA ages ago, and now I'm back after finishing illustration BA at CCA.

I loved it there, but job prospects are slim. I have excellent dimensional abilities and would like to apply to a 3d program somewhere.
    I'm looking for the perfect blend between good, fast, and cheap. I'm in San Francisco but would happily relocate for the right program.

Could people give me some pointers? Also, for those who have graduated from these programs- could you tell me what your job experience has been like?

" 'You might want to sit down..this is going to feel unpleasantly like being drunk'
    'Whats so bad about being drunk?'
    'Ask a glass of water' "
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You do know we have some very good 3d classes in the animation program, right? Andrew Dayton and Daniel Burwen are both amazing teachers. Probably too late for you to take classes from them, though.

If you want a good, cheap program for 3d it seems you pretty much have to go online. Look at Animation Mentor, TAD's 3d program, and the soon to start AnimSchol. Or you could self-teach with books, Gnomon and/or digital tutors subscription.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.