Christian Game Reveiws.

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Christian Game Reveiws.

http://www.almenconi.com/topics/games/reviews.html

Ok, I suppose that people are alowed their own veiws on games, but still:

"Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos receives a 54% (F) [See Rating Definitions] for many different occultic and mystical powers that are presented as real, a great amount of violence, and a few mild profanities."

OH CRAP! WARCRAFT 3 HAS DEMONS AND MAGIC IN IT! DON'T PLAY IT OR YOU'LL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Recomended reading: Black and White and Clive Baker's Undying. Have fun!

Don't hate me because I'm colorblind.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've seen stuff like this before. Its good for a laugh. Some of my favorite quotes
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City receives an 18% (F-)
    lol
    At the bottom of the page:
    The problem may not be the game – The real problem is
    How are you going to communicate your values to your child?
    O NOES! PLZ DO TELL!!!~!
    FFX:
    Cultural/Moral/Ethical: 18 out of 20
    In part of the game, you are required to rebel against authorities, but they are corrupt holy men and corrupt politicians that you are rebelling against.
    How would he like it if a group of rebel warriors came a single handedly destroyed his belief structure and the belief structure of the whole world?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    it makes sense, according to what they believe.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We get mad when people try to shoot down our beliefs and thoughts, so why do it to the christians?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We get mad when people try to shoot down our beliefs and thoughts, so why do it to the christians?
    Huh. You're right. Guess I have no real argument against that, although I wasn't neccisarily trying to shoot down their beliefs just... laugh... at... them. Ok, but still, I don't think a game with a few demons in it will corrupt you and start worshiping saten. Yeah?

Don't hate me because I'm colorblind.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Their reasoning behind the reviews is that usaly the parent hasn't heard of the game, and if there are such things in it, the sites let them know. Also, from the game, someone might become intrested in real-life occult practices.

Personaly I think the whole thing is bunk, but I see how it would be useful for parents that are too lazy to look into the game and make their own desicions. If they really wanted to get into it, the could use the game as an example to reinforce their values to their children.

Don't just practice. Also Practice the right things, the right way.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This isn't really new, I mean, Jack Chick was all over D&D way back in 1984.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    when i worked at the wizards of the coast retail store, i remember christians crapping on pokemon craze back some years ago. i looked up what they said:

The ultimate solution is not an adrenaline-filled alternative to Pokémon combat, but in the ability to focus on a relationship with God. The practical thing to do is pray with your child, and spend time getting to know the games and entertainment that interests him. Ask your child if he really likes the idea of pets biting and scratching each other and being hurt. Ask him if using magic against other people is what God would want them to do (Is. 2:6, Ez. 13:20). The Bible has a lot to say about how we should treat our neighbors, and how to be good stewards of the animals God has given us (Lev. 19:18, Mt. 22:39, Gen. 1:28-31).

this is only a tenth of the review...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I'm a Christian who plays violent games all the time and has been since I was in elementary school. I should tell them my big secret for being able to live with myself while doing so...IT'S JUST A FRIGGIN GAME! IT'S NOT REAL!

Jeez. The whole reaction to Hary Potter pisses me off too. Ultra-conservatives freak out and cry "SATAN" whenever anyone deviates from the little sheltered world of crappy Christian entertainment that consists of obnoxious talking vegatables and musicians who blatantly (and poorly) steel the style and sound of secular musicians and just change the lyrics. Look at it this way, at least your kid has to find the invisable train-station before he can start calling on evil spirits. Make your kids fear the world and isolate themselves at an early age, afterall, that's what Jesus would want...Oh wait.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.