Metal Band Seeks Logo. *Filled*
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Metal Band Seeks Logo. *Filled*

The responses were overwhelming, and I thank everyone for taking the time to respond to my ad. We've narrowed the job down to a few people and are asking that nobody else responds to this ad.

Thanks!

----------------------------

Hey everyone,

My name is Bobby and my band Cadavarice is in need of a logo, and possibly some album artwork (which would be a future project). The style of art we're looking for would be in the vein of 1950s horror comics (Eerie, Weird Tales...etc) married with 1980s style death/heavy metal logos (that you can actually read).

We don't want to rely on gore and gross-out factors for the art, since we're writing about more than just those things. We want the art to have an organic and natural feel to it to match with the organic and natural tones from our instruments and (future) recording style.

Compensation is negotiable, and will be determined privately. I'm not about stiffing someone for their work, so you will be paid accordingly.

What is Cadavarice about? Cadavarice is a band that wants to bring back the oldschool death metal sound of the 80s, with the feeling and atmosphere of 70s and 80s horror movies with a 1950s horror comic artistic visual style. The music is based off a book I'm writing (very slowly) of the same name. The name comes from a mix of the words Cadaver and Avarice which would be simply defined as Corpse Greed.

You can find our simplistic demo recordings on our Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cadava...40671175959211 and then click on the BandPage tab to check out the tunes. These songs are up simply to let people hear the style of music we're going for and are by no means a finished/solid product.

You can contact me via email @ rewalker3@gmail.com and we can talk art, business, music, whatever.

Thanks!

Last edited by Cadavarice; February 2nd, 2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Filled position
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sirenesworld.net

Professional. Top Clients. All styles & techniques.

sirenesworld at gmail.com

IA

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.