Just getting started!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Just getting started!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Just getting started!

My name is Sandeep, I am from India (Kerala). I am currently working as a layout artist. I would like to broaden my skills by employing myself as a freelancer in the field of Concept art for gaming. I understand freelancing will be a difficulty when it comes to the gaming industry especially for freshers like me. But if you could just go through my blog and see for yourself on what I can deliver, I'll be really Happy.

http://www.insanereactor.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your support.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there,
    I have a number of small jobs--around 70 of them. I originally was interested in finding someone who wouldn't mind doing it just for the sake of FICTION and the love of ART. But, I doubt that will happen. I'm a struggling artist myself right now so can't afford a lot. Here is a post I put on deviant art yesterday:
    ---------------------------------
    Here's the plan:

I'm the author of a young adult urban fantasy novel, which I'm about to post on my blog http://www.thelitexpress.blogspot.com in weekly increments. I will be posting about 1,000 words a week. It will last for about 75 weeks.

I am looking to work with someone who can do a simple sketch every week (black and white with a little color) to go along with my post. I want it to reflect some part of the scene I will be posting from my book. That means characters will have to have the same face, body, etc in each drawing.

This is a great opportunity for artists looking to build their portfolios. Also, at the end of the 75 weeks, I'm looking to put the book up for sale on amazon in a kindle edition. I will be happy to include the drawings in that kindle edition (or not, the artist does not wish it) and share an agreed upon percentage of the profits with the artist. At the moment, my blog has 234 followers (steadily growing!). Within each post, I could link to your artist website for exposure.

I am a soon to be published author of 2 middle grade fiction books. But, I think it would be awesome to put one of my novels online for people to read for free!

Please write back on here if you are interested in this long term collaboration project. It is also possible that the author can do all the drawings ahead of time, to get it over with, or week by week.

The drawings do not have to be tremendously detailed.

You don't know HOW excited I am about doing this, so I really hope to find an artist!! :-)
    ------------------

I really do think this would be a great experience for an emerging artist to work with an author. It would be good for the resume. I am willing to pay $400 dollars for the whole job. The drawings can be small and can be very simple black and white sketches. I wanted 1 object in the drawing to have a flash of color...different in each drawing.

Let me know if this is something you would be interested in:-)

Rane

thelitexpress(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey there! if you would like to improve your skills you can do concepts for me,
    contact me at: iiNsane_Productions@yahoo.com
    I answer real fast

more details at: wix.com/iinsane_productions/homepage

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey there! if you would like to improve your skills you can do concepts for me,
    contact me at: iiNsane_Productions@yahoo.com
    I answer real fast

more details at: wix.com/iinsane_productions/homepage

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.