Art: Knuxtiger4's Sculptures

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Knuxtiger4's Sculptures

Start off my thread with this piece which some people know me for. This was a personal project I completed about 10 months ago. Just had this in my head one day and knew I had to make it happen. This is Mirage, a Jersey Hellhound inspired by a local myth in my area about a hellhound living in the woods by me. She's a Rogue Taxidermy piece I did and both me and my brother took pictures of her. I also have a file that explains how she was made if anyone is interested, its a tutorial.

(Sorry about the watermark, I would remove the watermark with a link to my dA but I lost the file when my previous laptop crashed.)

I did send photos of her to Weird NJ in hopes she might be something for them to put in their magazine, but I don't think they were that interested. Oh well.

There's more to come, I have tons of sculptures I've done over the years, just going to take my time posting them.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Knuxtiger4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Amazinnng work! I really love it! seriously this is just amazing, very creative and very realistic. I really love wolves and this piece was just a really good image for my head today, congratulations! and I hope I could see more works from you!
    Have a nice week!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks Gabrieldnc! Mirage is actually made from coyote fur, so she about as tall as my waste line, but I did use a wolf skull for the head. I have plans for other rogue mounts, but money doesn't grow on trees.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That is some scary stuff! I really though it was really real man. I thought you put a customized costume on your Siberian Husky. Then I read the taxidermy part. Lol, so idiotic of me.

paintings for sale | artwork for sale

The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
    - Michelangelo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry that its been a while since I updated this thread. I have to say thanks for the comment about Mirage, really appreciate them.

Anyways here another old sculpture I did of a Phoenix Hatchling. He was made with very cheap material (foam, teddybear eyes, paperclay felt fabric and feathers). The egg is a real ostrich egg which I had bought in NYC about 2 years ago. I sold him since, but he would have been a cool decoration or prop. I still have more pieces to post, but will do it over time. Other include a venus fly trap, stryofoam cup dragon and many more!

Attached Images Attached Images    

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.