Art Schools in sweden?
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Art Schools in sweden?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Art Schools in sweden?

Hi My name is jimmy and i'm 27 years old, I start to draw 6 years ago, most of the time i drawing was Dragon and like 1.5 years ago i really got interested art on human but wen i did draw humans i appeared that it was very difficult and now I am wondering if anyone knows any good art school here in sweden..

I know the golden rule is to practice and practice but the job i got makes me really tired every day, i have look up my economic so i'm in the green.

I got look on this art school http://www.florenceacademyofart.com/index.php , I know that school is not important, the teacher is..
    I'm sorry if i made a few typos, I have dyslexia. ^^;

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The closest school to sweden I kinda know of is The Animation Workshop, it's located in Denmark. They have professional courses, as well as degrees.

I've been here for two years, however I haven't been accepted to any of the bachelor degrees yet (I'm hanging out in the Open Workshop)- I'm of course trying to apply again for the 3rd time. The level is very high, however it prepares you extremely well for the business afterwards, so it's just keep on trying.

There are teachers here from all the big studieos, pixar, dreamwork, disney, you name it.

It's worth checking out their homepage, and the graduation movies, those are amazing.

www.animwork.dk

I don't know if this help you out, but it's worth a shot.

---------------------------
    My brain just exploded!

My Sketchbook < < <

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Maybe this one? I dont know if its good but, check it out... And youll get CSN.

http://www.atelierstockholm.se/index...ntid=35&lang=1

Last edited by tobzArt; December 11th, 2011 at 07:06 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Bering View Post
    The closest school to sweden I kinda know of is The Animation Workshop, it's located in Denmark. They have professional courses, as well as degrees.

I've been here for two years, however I haven't been accepted to any of the bachelor degrees yet (I'm hanging out in the Open Workshop)- I'm of course trying to apply again for the 3rd time. The level is very high, however it prepares you extremely well for the business afterwards, so it's just keep on trying.

There are teachers here from all the big studieos, pixar, dreamwork, disney, you name it.

It's worth checking out their homepage, and the graduation movies, those are amazing.

www.animwork.dk

I don't know if this help you out, but it's worth a shot.
    Hi Bering.
    I have look up on this school and i believe i'm to bad, my art is not good enough. I believe i want to learn to draw human better before get in to Animation. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by tobzart View Post
    Maybe this one? I dont know if its good but, check it out... And youll get CSN.

Kolla in den här, vet inte om den är bra, men det är värt att kolla upp iaf, och så får du CSN där också.

http://www.atelierstockholm.se/index...ntid=35&lang=1
    Hi tobzart.

I have look it up and it's one of the most hardest to get in to in sweden.
    the cost is really high, last time i look it cost 9000 kr and 1800 kr only 10 day, I hope i got the right. I'm not 100% but the only takes in the best students and the max is 8 students

Members who have read this thread: 1