MATTE-EFFECT : A Digital Matte-Painting Freelance Company!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile MATTE-EFFECT : A Digital Matte-Painting Freelance Company!

Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Kaustav Sinha from Kolkata, India! I'm a Digital Matte-Painter, Concept Artist and a Graphic Designer. I'm the Founder and the Director of a Digital Matte-Painting Freelance Company, the MATTE-EFFECT; we are a Team of 28 extremely talented, passionate and dedicated Digital Matte-Painters, working online from various parts of the Globe! You can check out our Company portfolio at : www.matte-effect.com

My Company the MATTE-EFFECT is basically an Online Company and we carry our works online only! We've 5 Digital Matte-Painters who have 5 years of solid Blockbuster Hollywood Feature Film experience! We've two Digital Matte-Painting Supervisors and VFX Supervisors who have more than 10 years of solid Blockbuster Hollywood Feature Film experience! Their Hollywood Feature Film Credits include Films like '300', 'The Golden Compass', '2012', 'The Wolfman', 'AVPR', 'The Matrix Revolutions', 'Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time', 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra', 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button', 'Australia', 'The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor', '4 : Rise of the Silver Surfer', 'Shooter', 'X-Men : The Last Stand', 'Minotaur', 'The Chronicles of Narnia : The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe', 'The Chronicles of Riddick', 'Superman Returns', 'Dragonball Evolution', 'Speed Racer', 'The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3-D' and many more...! We are a Team of experienced seasoned pros and young talented Artists, working together online!

Our range of services include Digital Matte-Painting, Concept Art, Texture Painting, Graphic Designing, Compositing, Rotoscopy and Motion Graphics!

Thanking You,
    Yours faithfully,
    Kaustav Sinha
    (Digital Matte-Painter/VFX Artist )
    www.kaustavsinha.com | www.imdb.com/name/nm3457720

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kaustavsinha; January 21st, 2011 at 09:28 AM.
    Kaustav Sinha
    (Digital Matte-Painter / VFX Artist)
    Founder & Administrator : MATTE-EFFECT Digital Matte-Painting Challenges
    www.kaustavsinha.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 2