• Never

173 63.14%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Marijuana

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by PxelSlayer View Post
    And now for something completely different!

a) I kept forgetting things. I couldn`t hold on to a thought for more than 10 seconds! I felt so stupid, I tell you! And then I got mad at myself (like, really MAD, you know, like RAWR and stuff)for being stupid, b/c usually I`m a smart person! So the "smart" me got mad at "stupid" me. So confusing!

XOXO,
    Pxel Slayer. "[/I]
    haha that is true,idk a few days ago i smoked it after idk a few months not smoking, i took just a few smokes and i totally lost my self, didnt know what was happening around me, my concentration was at its lowest,

I was playing the game UNO, i think its called that, and i couldnt even follow the turns, they had to tell me its my turn xD

Click and see my Deviantart account http://ban---kai.deviantart.com/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here in holland it's not that big of a deal and yes, i smoke sometimes...relax a little, thats about it :/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm a big enough bubblehead as it is, I'm alway forgetting stuff, dropping stuff, and misplacing things sober. Stoned I wouldn't be able to find my own feet.

From what I've observed pot doesn't affect you much physically long term. It's not gonna make your bones weak or your liver stop, but people I know who've used it long term are some of the stupidest, laziest people I've ever known. They're nice as pie but can't be bothered to work or anything. It seems to slowly warp your brain towards laziness.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamber Parrk View Post
    Most of the people I knew in high school and undergrad school who smoked dope smoked a lot of it. They got high daily and they did so at times that most people wouldn’t condone as appropriate “recreation”—at school, at work, or maybe prior to either. It was a “lifestyle”—a defective one.

Because I’ve seen the most people I’ve known smoking dope between middle school and through college, perversely, I’ve come to see it as a kid’s drug. The people I knew who had that “lifestyle” and ended up amounting to anything gave it up. Essentially, they grew up.
    It doesn't really matter why your views are narrow. It doesn't absolve you from responsibility for saying inaccurate things. A misinformed person, for whatever reason, is still misinformed. So who cares if the people you knew who also smoked pot were lazy asses. Maybe lazy asses are attracted to pot smoking instead of the other way around. "If I have no job, no responsibilities then hey why not sit around and get high too?" Thinks the "pothead." (DISCLAIMER: POTHEAD PERTAINS TO SOMEONE WHO CHOOSES THE USE OF POT OVER ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. MUCH LIKE AN ALCOHOLIC. HOWEVER NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO ENJOY A BEER ON THE WEEKEND IS AN ALCOHOLIC. JUST SAYIN. ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE NOT THOSE OF CONCEPTART.ORG OR THEIR AFFILIATES. TIP YOUR WAITRESS.)

Plus there's a reason why anecdotal evidence isn't a good indication of reality. There are two conditions met by the people you have described. A)People you knew personally and B)people who smoked pot. Compared to other people who smoke marijuana, that isn't a lot of people. Similarly, compared to everyone else, its really not a lot of people. It's no good representation of reality. Some opinions, particularly those pertaining to the real world, can't be based on such a narrow view of things.

BTW: I'm not an "anti-marijuana activist"-- I just don't have much respect for anyone over the age of 25 who's smoking pot on a daily basis!
    If you notice I put a double space between the first paragraph and the second. That double space means I'm done talking about you specifically. I'll bump it up to quadruple to make my intentions a bit clearer.

California, of all places, had a vote to legalize pot that failed. Ultimately, that vote came down to people with children-- people born after the 1960s who grew up around potheads in school and who probably decided keeping the illegality stigma to pot was a good thing!
    So voters, born after 1960 (the decade of those damn hippies), were thinking of the children when they voted against the bill? Do you think the black market has an age restriction? You think dealers won't sell to kids? So these stoic voters who were considering their kids voted to keep an unregulated black market in charge of handing out marijuana. Good job.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter why it remained illegal-- it was the will of the people of CA-- put to the test of democracy. The people of one of the most liberal states in the US rejected your position CaW.
    It really does matter Kamber, it really does. This is completely irrelevant to why marijuana is bad, or why it should be illegal. It should be illegal because the public voted for it to be illegal? Democracy is a moral and ethical authority? You're doing that thing again where things are right or wrong because someone said so. Except this time it's an appeal to popularity instead of a direct appeal of authority. Democracy, composed of voters such as yourself, only decides the will of people who vote. Not what is right or wrong. If you're an example of a well informed person who opposes drug use, then no wonder it was voted away. I'd vote down something I knew to cause people to shoot people too.

Well, here's some propaganda by the US National Institute of Health:
    Anti-depressants can cause suicidal thoughts. Gonna need you to vote against them please.

My guess is that the Arizona killer is going to be diagnosed with schizophrenia sometime in the upcoming months.

Funny, the mainstream media bent over backwards to demonstrate in the hours after that tragedy that it was Sarah Palin's fault!

So, being a pothead probably exacerbated his craziness more than Sarah Palin! (At least per my stereotypical ignorant reliance on government "propaganda.")
    I am baffled as to why you would even bring that here. I'm even more confused as to why you can't respect those who smoke pot yet you gladly use tragedies to fuel your political beliefs. It's not even kinda a little bit related to marijuana use. It's a disgusting straw man. I am not the mainstream media, so why are you arguing against it? How come every time someone dies you want to turn it into a political shit slinging contest? Make a thread if you want to talk about it. Leave your massive non sequiturs at the door.

Last edited by s.ketch; January 18th, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I believe you are describing the effects of the monkeysphere, CaW, which is exactly what I read into Kamber's narrow minded post.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990...keysphere.html

"The world cannot be made simple." - David Wong

Some people (like Kamber in this thread) made it a habit to assign people as caricatures on t-shirts, just like the example given of Osama and Americans (who make caricatures of each other mentally). These are the same people that think Palin is some kind of hometown hero, because she resembles a certain stereotype on tv or in a movie - maybe she resembles the televised idea of a mom - she must be just like <insert someone you really DO know from your monkeysphere>, happily ignoring the reality that she is a manufactured idea by what is now the G.O.P. He doesn't have the mental capacity to lucidly understand everyone who uses marijuana. This isn't an insult, it's a physical limitation of all humans. He doesn't have the humility or perhaps the scientific knowledge to realize, and admit, that you cannot accurately generalize anyone with any kind of reliability. That is the reason why the founding fathers of the United States made a constitution that must never be threatened.

Last edited by Izi; January 18th, 2011 at 08:17 PM.
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Izi For This Useful Post:

kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 1,700 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    If you have no job, no responsibilities then hey why not sit around and get high too?
    Probably the most depressing sentence I've ever seen on CA... in one of the most depressing posts I've ever read... a passionate defense of sloth.

Respect?

You must be kidding.

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101106

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:
    http://www.myspace.com/kevferrara

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A little reading comprehension is in order kev...sarcasm is a poor substitute for lucidity, (just as quoting others is a poor substitute for wit) but what he wrote is correct - hypothetically people who are lazy may in fact be attracted to pot. This does not mean all people who smoke pot are lazy. The graph explains it so try looking at that. Try explaining your position instead of just reacting. The topic he was on was generalization, and solipsism not "why we should all be lazy and smoke pot" and he made this clear.

Please try to pay attention.

abrahadabra

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Izi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Caw,

Central Point

You do realize that I am talking about chronic, daily pot smokers, don’t you?

That is, in fact, the “lifestyle” that I have witnessed, found defective, and rightfully condemn.

[Compare: how would you characterize a person who drinks alcohol to the point of intoxication on a daily basis? That’s a “lifestyle” involving a drug as well.]

The poster’s use of the term “lifestyle” rang a bell, hit a nerve, and such ignorant rambling deserved to be challenged.

California Voters

What political philosophers call the “general will” took hold in CA. The voters chose to keep pot proscribed under the law. That’s the thing about the “general will” and democracy, you just have to get used to it—sometimes you lose.

“it should be illegal because the public voted for it to be illegal?”

Unless you have a Constitutional argument under CA or Fed law, yep! You’re done. The people have spoken. Christ-o-mighty! The legal concepts of malum prohibitum verses malum in se truly evade you!

Non Sequitur Arguments

Incredible! You accuse me of making non sequiturs and accuse the government of producing “propaganda” propping up the evils of weed. I give you the governments scientific research demonstrating a pot abuse link to schizophrenia—the AZ gunman’s most likely issue—and you dodge this with a non sequitur about anti-depressants!

I reassert my position:

Anyone over the age of 25 smoking pot on a daily basis simply needs to grow up.

Last edited by Kamber Parrk; January 18th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by kev ferrara View Post
    Probably the most depressing sentence I've ever seen on CA... in one of the most depressing posts I've ever read... a passionate defense of sloth.

Respect?

You must be kidding.
    I was being sarcastic man. Or are you being sarcastic as well?

EDIT: Went ahead and fixed that so you don't cut your ear off.

Last edited by s.ketch; January 18th, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, if the other side of the argument is allowed to bring in anecdotal evidence, then I'll share...

I've known plenty of incredibly lazy people who don't smoke pot at all.

I also know many potheads who work hard. Heavy labour/construction 10 hours a day, come home, and instead of having a [socially acceptable] beer, they feel like having a [sloth-inducing, escapist, irresponsible] bong toke. I was actually one of those in the year I took off of university. EDIT: Kamber...my use during this time was definitely chronic.

Personally, I chose "rarely" on the poll, and I think I'm one of the many thousands of satisfactorily productive, well-adjusted, reasonably rational people who enjoy an occassional toke, with no dark, deep-seated desires to "forget," or escape the horrors of reality.
    There are many drug-users out there with a logical, rational outlook on the consequences and responsibilities associated with drug use of all kinds.

Except coffee. I don't touch that shit, it's absolutely horrible for your body and for your wallet.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oden For This Useful Post:

kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    A little reading comprehension is in order kev...sarcasm is a poor substitute for lucidity, (just as quoting others is a poor substitute for wit) but what he wrote is correct - hypothetically people who are lazy may in fact be attracted to pot. This does not mean all people who smoke pot are lazy. The graph explains it so try looking at that. Try explaining your position instead of just reacting. The topic he was on was generalization, and solipsism not "why we should all be lazy and smoke pot" and he made this clear.

Please try to pay attention.
    It would be hard for me to respond to your detestable post without returning your attitude in spades, so I'll set it aside in the interest of civility and let it sink into the oblivion it deserves.

These arguments are all forms of misdirection, as all appeals to exceptions are. Aside from that one line, which I have heard many times before in all sincerity, what I was responding to was unspoken, but implicit, despite the protests to the contrary.

And anecdotal as it is, epistemology tells us that experience is our surest guide. Sloth was given a name by far wiser and experienced minds than yours. The same can be said of Virtue. For life is home made and time is short.

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    what I was responding to was unspoken, but implicit, despite the protests to the contrary.
    You're saying that I was defending potheads? No, I wasn't. It was poor writing, not a defense of sloth.

And anecdotal as it is, epistemology tells us that experience is our surest guide. Sloth was given a name by far wiser and experienced minds than yours. The same can be said of Virtue. For life is home made and time is short.
    Second hand experience < First hand experience.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Oden View Post
    I've known plenty of incredibly lazy people who don't smoke pot at all.

I also know many potheads who work hard.
    See, that's what I was thinking. I've met a lot of smokers and the vast majority seem to be the types who just prefer a spliff to a beer at the end of the day.

I've seen a lot of giggling, a lot of ordering of Chinese food, quite a bit of watching terrible 70s Kungfu movies but I never met these drug crazed, drooling "potential serial killer" pothead mentalists who couldn't tie their own shoelaces..

Edit: since we're now doing anecdotal.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I was actually one of those in the year I took off of university. EDIT: Kamber...my use during this time was definitely chronic.

Personally, I . . . enjoy an occassional toke. . . "
    Heh! I think you're kind of bolstering my point. Usually people on the fast track to the Ivy League law school or med school of their choice don't sit down and say: "Hmmm, ya know, a year of construction work and chronic dope smoking will get me where I want to go even faster. . ."

So. . . . what keeps you from smoking dope on a daily basis nowadays?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake View Post
    See, that's what I was thinking. I've met a lot of smokers and the vast majority seem to be the types who just prefer a spliff to a beer at the end of the day.

I've seen a lot of giggling, a lot of ordering of Chinese food, quite a bit of watching terrible 70s Kungfu movies but I never met these drug crazed, drooling "potential serial killer" pothead mentalists who couldn't tie their own shoelaces..

Edit: since we're now doing anecdotal.
    So, what do you think about the type who "just prefer a spliff" on their lunch break before they resume their shift?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Roughly the same as I would those who "just want a cheeky wee lunchtime vodka/pint."

Not a good plan if heavy machinery is involved.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It would be hard for me to respond to your detestable post without returning your attitude in spades, so I'll set it aside in the interest of civility and let it sink into the oblivion it deserves.
    Well, that technically is a response. You still seem to think this about calling potheads lazy. Again that is not what his (CaW's) post, nor my post was about. Like I said, some reading comprehension is in order. Right now you havn't said much, but all I can percieve is that you enjoy smoking pot and you are very angry about being called lazy, and you think this is something both CaW and I are stating as fact. That isn't true. If you have trouble holding your temper then perhaps you shouldn't try your hand at public discussion. Or at least try reading through the thread again before you try jumping in with emotional knee-jerk reactions about how horrible everyone else's opinion is and posting words taken out of the mouths of other people about things completely unrelated to marijuana. (Emerson and Koestler, two paragons of humanity imho)

"Sloth was given a name by far wiser and experienced minds than yours. "

lol, you mean evolutionary linguistics?

abrahadabra

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Izi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    Like I said, some reading comprehension is in order. Right now you havn't said much, but all I can percieve is that you enjoy smoking pot and you are very angry about being called lazy, and you think this is something both CaW and I are stating as fact.
    Just to set your blindingly acute perceptions straight in all regards: What is really bothering me here is the people that, in the interests of justifying a weakness in their character, implicitly, if accidentally, advocate chemical-assisted sloth for the troubled kids who may be reading this. Those troubled kids don't need the advice of irresponsible adults who still feel the need to make excuses for their failings. They need to learn how to govern themselves through the force of their own willpower and to be encouraged to mature by facing their fears and the challenges of life head on.

Ring that up and see if it computes.

At least Icarus tried!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What failings Kev? What troubled kids are reading this? Who are these people that have weaknesses in their character? What weaknesses are they?

No one is suggesting anyone *try anything, or be lazy. I can only speak for myself, but I myself live by Pythagoras's words that it is basically a sin to distract someone from his or her work. I am not sure I nor anyone else here really understands anyone else unless they articulate their argument clearly without resorting to what Ayn Rand would call "The Argument from Intimidation." which is what your vague paragraphs seem to be relying on.

*(the reference to psychedelic heroin earlier was a joke - there is no such thing as "psychedelic" heroin, hence the joke about our government's lack of truth and accuracy.)

Last edited by Izi; January 18th, 2011 at 10:43 PM.
    abrahadabra

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just to set your blindingly acute perceptions straight in all regards: What is really bothering me here is the people that, in the interests of justifying a weakness in their character, implicitly, if accidentally, advocate chemical-assisted sloth for the troubled kids who may be reading this. Those troubled kids don't need the advice of irresponsible adults who still feel the need to make excuses for their failings. They need to learn how to govern themselves through the force of their own willpower and to be encouraged to mature by facing their fears and the challenges of life head on.
    No sympathy for the devil. Keep that in mind.

Smoking marijuana is not a weakness in character.
    Smoking marijuana is not chemical-assisted sloth.
    An adult who smokes marijuana is not irresponsible.
    "Think of the hypothetical troubled children," is an appeal to fear.

Courage is never to let your actions be influenced by your fears. ~Arthur Koestler

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heh! I think you're kind of bolstering my point. Usually people on the fast track to the Ivy League law school or med school of their choice don't sit down and say: "Hmmm, ya know, a year of construction work and chronic dope smoking will get me where I want to go even faster. . ."

So. . . . what keeps you from smoking dope on a daily basis nowadays?
    Just as a counter example, a friend of mine, a heavy potsmoker throughout high school and if I'm correct still to a lesser extent, went to medicine at Oxford, surely comparable to Ivy League. And Oxford was his dream for years before that.

All in all I've met several types of pot smokers. Most of them indeed resemble more what Flake described: a lot of giggling and spending fun time. Lazy pothead is not a characteristic you'd associate with them. Some are kind of pointless beings but seriously, they would be that without pot too. A few have gone down the fast track to ruin but all of them are also alchoholics, I'm thinking it's the latter mostly.

Last edited by nofu; January 18th, 2011 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Bolstering your point? I've got an 'A' average, am doing Co-op (alternating work terms in your chosen major, mine is Biology), and I'm doing an Honours degree.

I took a year off for many reasons. I work my way through university; it's not handed to me. I also went straight to university out of high school with the help of a few scholarships, but didn't have a good time academically or mentally (I was pretty homesick, and daydreamed about art through most of my attempts at reading my chemistry and physics textbooks). I didn't have the money for a second year, and I didn't want to apply for Co-op yet.

I realised that school is a huge investment in time and resources, and if I wasn't fully satisfied with the effort I was putting into it, it wasn't worth it. My mind was always occupied with art.

So, I took a year off, and killed...well, a bunch of birds with one stone. I worked hard, and painted when I had free time. And yes, I smoked some pot. I had my first (and only, so far) art show that summer and then promptly went back to school, feeling great about what I had accomplished, and with a better perspective on what I wanted from my education, and what I expected from myself. I've been back in school ever since.

That year off was probably the best, most productive choice I've made in a long time, and I don't regret a single moment of it, including some rather regular, rather relaxing toking.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't smoke cannabis, although I have smoked it before.

I imagine that lots of the negative reactions people have towards cannabis are cultural - way more cultural than we might realise. If your only exposure to cannabis is seeing troubled slacker kids waste their lives away while smoking all day, you'll have a far different opinion of it than if the only people you ever saw smoke pot were jazz musicians or psychedelic painters.

Also important to remember that the culture around cannabis not only varies from country to country but also from state to state and city to city and from social group to social group and the type of people who we see smoke cannabis will vary greatly in their their love, commitment, creativity and intelligence. If we're only exposed to a few demographs then our picture will be quite incomplete. Which is why some people here believe that smoking cannabis is a sign of weakness in character, and some others believe that refusing to consider cannabis as anything other than a sin is a sign of weakness in character.

I believe any character trait, positive or negative, can be assigned to someone who smokes cannabis, just as it can be assigned to someone who doesn't, because smoking cannabis will not stop you being human. You can fear away from life and escape via cannabis, or you can fear away and escape life via reading books, you can use cannabis to immerse yourself in life and become more creative and inspired and loving, you can read books to immerse yourself in life and become more creative and inspired and loving. Smoking cannabis too often for too many years might have the sideeffect of making you a stifled, dull and boring person. Reading books too often for too many years might have the sideeffect of making you a stifled, dull and boring person. yadda yadda yadda

I think cannabis can be an amazing source of inspiration and creativity. Many people who have never smoked it before seem to quickly reply "I don't need cannabis! You shouldn't need it to be creative!" and theyre right of course, but smoking cannabis doesn't necessarily mean you "need it" anymore than you can accuse someone who gets inspiration from listening to music that they are somehow "lesser" and that they shouldn't "need" to listen to music to help with their work.

I don't advocate its use, only a more open minded attitude towards it.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aks9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 Times in 376 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Potheads calling the kettle... biased?

In the future, everyone will have 15 minutes of privacy.

Portfolio
    Sketchblog
    Facebook art page

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I take it medicinaly because It removes my ADD, marijuana repairs dead brain cells, did you know? http://www.ted.com/talks/dean_ornish...your_fate.html
    also I use a vaporizor cause I dont like to smoke.

everyday for 3 years now, couldn't be happier with my life :]

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

"Bolstering your point? I've got an 'A' average, am doing Co-op (alternating work terms in your chosen major, mine is Biology), and I'm doing an Honours degree. . . ."
    Well, if you're smoking pot daily and maintaining a 4.0 average, I guess I can't argue with you!

And to play off aks9's "inspiration and creativity" meme, I 'spose smoking a couple bowls would be excellent prep for beginning study for your Organic Chem finals!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by crossmirage View Post
    You should try some psychedelic heroin.

Watch out for those rock music lyrics LOL

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eldritch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Kobryn View Post
    Also has anyone ever heard of these "fully legal" herbal concoctions that supposedly mimic the effects of weed? Just google "legal marijuana replica" or some such.
    I've done spice several times, I'd say veeeery similar, maybe even better.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 746 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    ^hmmmmm...Wikipedia says this about it:

"Professor John W. Huffman who first synthesised many of the cannabinoids used in synthetic cannabis is quoted as saying, "People who use it are idiots."[23] "You don't know what it's going to do to you."[25] One study reported a single patient exhibiting withdrawal symptoms and another, psychosis.[26][27]"

If I were you I would stick with weed.

Website
    Sketchbook
    Blog

"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity. " -- Jason Manley

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -- Bruce Lee

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Sonea For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Kobryn View Post
    ^ hmmmmm... Well it costs like 1/10th of the price of weed so I'll definitely look into it.
    Idk, around two years ago it cost abou 150% the cost of weed. And as of now it is illegal as well (it is where I live.)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1