Seeking Collaborator For New Webcomic

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb Seeking Collaborator For New Webcomic

Greetings!

I'm co-author of the webcomic Benson (www.bensoncomics.com). After five years, we've decided to stop work on the strip, and I'm keen to find a collaborator for a new project.

I've come up with characters and a setting, and have written a pile of scripts for the new comic strip. Basically, I'm looking for someone with great cartooning skills who might be interested in developing the characters with me. On the Benson site, we split artwork duties between us, and that trend could continue with the new strip.

Have a look at Benson, see if you like the sense of humour, and if you think you might be interested in working on a webcomic with me, let me know. I'll take a look at a sample of your artwork and if it's a good fit we could go from there. (As a general guide, I'm looking to base the new comic strip's style on classic cartoon animation from the 1950s and 60s.)

On the business side of things, the collaboration would be a 50/50 split. Neither of us would be able to use the characters we create without the other party. And any money we make from advertising or publishing would be split right down the middle.

Hope you're interested in getting webcomicky with me!

Trit