Thanks

i still need help

i have been on this forum for about 1 week and i have never used any photoshops or anything of that sort. can someone help me decide what program to buy for a beginner and not be to complicated. i feel like such a newb please help me

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I can imagine being introduced to Photoshop is quite daunting. The only other choice is Painter. If possible also get a tablet and start doing tutorials.

Not much help but it seemed you needed something,

good luck!

Thanks
    thats more knowledge than i had before thank you

Thanks
    Hey Vince,

I would suggest this, go and pick up photoshop, and just play. Don't worry about any specific books, tutorials, anything at all, just jump in for a couple of weeks, grab some images off your computer, heck feel free to even use filters lol.

I think what I am trying to say here is that it seems like you might be a little tense with the entire learning process as is, and I can easily understand with the bar being raised to the level it is here at the boards, but you know what, seeing new guys come in and admit they need advice etc. only gets us that much more fired up to help out and push our own work even further.

So just go pick up ps, play for a while, then if you have questions just post away.

can't wait to see your first post.

Thanks
    yeah photoshop first then painter later. Pic up a tablet if you want to paint, its almosta neccesity if you will be doing any painting. If you want a sorta cheap but still good one i suggest the graphire, but if your gunna be really serious blow all your cash on an intuos 2 appparently the rock teh world.
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.