IMAGEN Films seeks concept artists !

Hey there, I hope this is the correct forum to post in!

We have already attracted several artists out there to help us out, and we are looking for two or three more. To simplify things, I am attaching an email I sent out to one of these artists which explains just about everything. For more info on IMAGEN Films and the pertaining projects go to:

http://www.imagenfilms.com

Email:
"We are currently looking for adept artists who are willing to donate their time to our projects. Up to this point we have done nearly everything from scratch and without money, and 95% of all people involved have volunteered their time and/or resources. Obviously this won't be the case forever! Right now, we are finishing up on a project that we will be taking down to LA in order to attract some attention and to get a bigger budget to do the film on a larger scale. In order to do this, we need to put together some more artwork. I could do it myself, but I'm in the middle of a thousand things, and not to mention, I like to have people give a fresh twist on my ideas.

Aside from this film, we are pushing towards the pre-production stage of our film "Ryan's Eternity" which we are hoping to pull together a $500,000 to $1,000,000 and start filming this October. And we have a myriad of films that we have attracted attention to via our posters, but that producers have asked for concept art on. So there are a lot of things we need done, and we are looking to pull together a team of 4 to 6 artists who are willing to help us out, and go further in the future with us.

I think of IMAGEN Films as something apart from most of the "little guys" trying to make it into the film business. We have huge aspirations and aren't afraid to take risks. And thus far, we have attracted some incredible attention from large Studios. But we have some more to do before a "deal" is made of course, so we'll just work hard until we get there.

Let me know what you think, and hopefully we can work together! If you should want to, you are free to help out with any of our projects that interest you. As for our current project, we would email you excerpts from the script that you could choose from. We are looking to have things done in more of a comic book fashion. So a lot of action shots. Not necessarily paneling though.

Sorry for the rambling on, but I wanted to get you the most accurate info!"

So there you go guys, and please let us know if you are interested. We don't want to waste your time, as we feel this will be a valuable project to add to your portfolio and we intend to do everything possible to make our projects a reality. Something that doesn't happen often enough. But we have that drive to make it happen. I am an artist just like all of you, and appreciate your time and consideration.

By the way, there is a major website update coming tomorrow (March 20th).

IMAGEN Films seeks Concept Artists!

IMAGEN Films seeks Concept Artists!