Sketchbook: - Bnoch -
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: - Bnoch -

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnoch View Post
    Thanks for all the comments me hearties.

I was asked on the CHOW side of things why I don't submit my work into the finals thread (@elephant's stroke). I answered this same question a while back.

I've been using CA for a while now as a tool to keep fresh from the daily things I'm working on at a studio level. Multiple years on a couple projects, and regular exposure to the same subject matter, doesn't allow me to grow and keep my ideas sharp.

I don't feel the need to try and win anything for the sake of winning, but I do find satisfaction in adding my flavor to the pot of images to express my ideas on a subject. What's great about this site is the exposure to ideas across multiple countries, where there are many people coming from various backgrounds in art. I never know what kind of madness I'll see next.

Stars by names are cool CA successes, but like most people on this site, I work hard so I suck less than the next guy who wants my job.
    I was wondering about that.

The concepts I've seen you put out were all clear winners, so it's nice of you to step aside and allow us mortals a shot at the prize.

Although if you did enter it might encourage us to work even harder

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Obstfelder For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 17