Greetings CA Community!
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Greetings CA Community!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Greetings CA Community!

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I browsed the labyrinth of CA forums. In fact, it's been abOut 2 or 3 years.

I've been wanting to jump back on the bandwagon for a long time and FINALLY(!) I've managed to get back on here!

To reintroduce myself, I'm a senior drawing student at the Maryland Institute College of Art, I began studying illustration with hopes of working in the gaming industry. Somehow, someway, I took a full turn and changed my major to drawing, something just wasn't sitting right with me in Illustration.

Now, after a year and a half as a drawing major, I've found myself working in many mediums, but my favorite thing by far is metal fabrication, from casting to welding and building.

I feel a little odd posting work on the forum due to the VERY different work I do now, but I love the community and all that it offers. It's truly a wonderful thing.

Anyway, I'll stop making a huge block of text. I just wanted to say hello once again! : )

You'll be seeing me around!!! : D

Life is more than what meets the I and I.

My Sketchbook:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=1#post1722417

My Website:
    www.subverse-vision.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello and welcome! I am myself a mature/adult member and has joined lately the community to improve and exhale in my skills (and willingly to do a carreer change!). I've had no particular education in Art until last September when I sarted a part-time evening foundation diploma in Art & design. I am feeling too that something is not sitting right with my choice of course. I think that it is a great community here and that with a lot of determination, constancy, and honest criticisms we can learn a lot from each other. So Good luck for the hard work to come.

Peace!

Observation is the Imagination's servant, It can carry you into uncharted territories."

My Sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=203841
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.