Sketchbook: Total Beginner-Mitco
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Total Beginner-Mitco

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Total Beginner-Mitco

Hi all, so basiclly I am basiclly a beginner, I know little bits of this and that, but nothign major. I have never ever posted anything on any site before, as my stuff is basiclly all crap, and get scared of posting it. I thought ok better start posting stuff from now on, after going through Miles sketchbook, and seeing his amazing progress.

At the moment I am finding it very hard to visualise basic obejcts in see, and also seeing through objects, and breaking them down, like cutting into a cube or sphere, I guess I need to practise more. Anywya these are a few screenshots, basiclly its nothing more than just spheres, cubes lines etc. I am doing alot of lines, cirlcles etc to get my hand exrercices and get my hand eye coordination proper. I will try to update this SB hopefully 1 time a day.

Attached Images Attached Images        
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Man, I like this stuff, modest beginning as it is. You've got some serious energy and motion in your figures, and your abstract kidney-bean-blood-cell drawings show some good sense of volume in a 2-D media.

The internet requires more goodness.

Though - could you manage to make the images smaller? I've got a pretty large monitor and I still have trouble looking at the entire image at once.

MY SKETCHBOOK IS AWESOME
    karmiclychee.net

EAT EARTH, DIG DEEP, DRINK WATER, GO TO SLEEP, YOU SHOULD NOT BE WAKING.
    Peepul: Tulokyn :: Nakhon :: Deadlyhazard :: raminafshafari
    :: Mr. Magic
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1