Sketchbook: DentonDraws' Sketchbook: Let's get Focused!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: DentonDraws' Sketchbook: Let's get Focused!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

DentonDraws' Sketchbook: Let's get Focused!

I'm 21, have about a year left of "art school" at a mediocre state college in TX. I hope to do graduate school somewhere else or maybe just start off back at square 1 at a good art school when all this is over with. Thankfully, school isn't costing me a dime right now, so I'm willing to go into debt to make me a better artist. Which means I've got a year to decide whether I want to go to a school for illustration, entertainment industry, 3d, etc. I have no clue! Art is my life, all I have done for the last year and a half is draw. Thanks for comments and critique, you can expect a whole lotta updates from me!

I don't really know where I belong on this site besides the sketchbook subforum...I'll be posting paintings, sketchbook pages, and finished stuff here as well if that's cool. I need to do more finished stuff.

Anyways, if you made it this far...ONTO THE ART! And thanks for looking!

Attached Images Attached Images                            
    Last edited by DentonDraws; December 27th, 2010 at 08:04 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some drawing from imagination and studies of the legs/torso. Hope everyone had a great christmas...I'm thinkin bout saving up for a cintiq (Or should I say, acquiring a credit card and getting one now, but it appears as if theyre hard to get a hold of...anyone have any idea whats up with that?) WOuld be nice to not have to scan in sketchbook pages! I'd very much appreciate a critique or whatever you have to say.

Last edited by DentonDraws; December 27th, 2010 at 08:03 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some legs from imagination and some studies from the "Drawing Lessons from Great Masters" book. Hopefully some places start getting some cintiqs in stock, i'm on a waiting list and the guy thinks he's going to get a shipment this week so I'm excited! No more scanning! And hopefully some finished work. Thanks for looking.

\

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some wacom intuos gestures...it's amazing how free you feel when you draw on these things.

\

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow like what you did with the place, Denton lol. Really love seeing how much studies your doing, and the quality of them! Makes me step up my own game to get better, lol so please keep doing what your doing and even harder!

Oh and best of luck with getting a cintiq I'll just be over here doodling on a lowly intuos 3..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    more legs and figures from imagination. I have worked my way through the whole figure over the last year, focusing on each part at a time and am now on my way back through for a 2nd time. Catching all sorts of stuff I missed out on the first time. Focusing on ONE thing at a time really helps bunches for me. Thanks for the kind words, Pervy! No cintiq still, next week they'll have some in stock the guy thinks.

\

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.