Thanks

Dovey's Derpy Displaycase

Oh, joy of joys, another newb. Do not let the join date fool you, it's been two years since I signed up on a whim and marvelously I have kept my name! Plot exposition aside, here is some of my stuff. More will probably go up into this as I figure out what in the hell I am actually on about!

First: http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/4...olourexper.png

A concept for a casual but literate roleplay site, Sekkai. In the in-world mythos, vast elemental dragons bond with humans at birth. Recently a corruption has spread through the breeds, coagulating into a pervasive Taint orchaestrated by a hive master. This fellow was designed to be a 'vector' of disease. Bulbous eyes for visual effect, deformed body for the unpredictable nature of his taint. The flaps on the elbows are designed to smack against the back wings in flight, creating a horrid whirring noise akin to an oversized manikin bird. The grotesque structure along the side of his neck is actually his ear, and the holes in his flanks are exit tubes for his taint-addled breathing apparatus. He rolls in filth and breeds disease. Lovely fellow. Hugs?

Also, if anyone pops in here before I wake up again, my vast apologies for the obnoxious fields of white! They will be fixed shortly, please put away those guns...
    Last edited by Laughing Dove; December 20th, 2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Deleting stuff!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member