I can't login anymore
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I can't login anymore

Hi,

I have another username (fdisk) and I cannot login with it anymore. I tried to retrieve my password and it says my email cannot be found in the system. I tried emailing the webmaster but the email bounced back.

I have created this temporary username for the purposes of this post alone; could someone please help me?

The password I was using for this site is the same on I used in Gawker and it got stolen (Same username too) so I am afraid someone did something bad with my account and it got me banned.

If you need to email me my email address is fdomin at Google Mail (Gmail) dot com (Don't want to post the actual address for obvious reasons)

Thank you!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It looks like you used the facebook connect feature, which is why it says your email cannot be found.

I changed your email to the one you wrote above, so you should be able to retrieve your password. If you still have problems, let me know.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emily g For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by emily g View Post
    It looks like you used the facebook connect feature, which is why it says your email cannot be found.

I changed your email to the one you wrote above, so you should be able to retrieve your password. If you still have problems, let me know.
    Thank you SO much! It's nice to be back!

I guess I was testing out signing up for forums with that feature; I should have known better, I hate facebook :p

Members who have read this thread: 2