Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

To my dear, loving Brother

Michel Koiter
    3 May 1984 - 18 March 2004

Why did it had to be so quickly...

You and I were destined to walk this life forever...

You knew that we could have done so much things together...

Still, In my heart I know you are here with me...

Thank you for the joy, inspiration and lessons you gave me...

You will always be with me, my brother.

Thank you all for your support to us in the years we have worked and lived together. Thank you, art communities, for bringing so much joy to my brother. Although we are seperated physically I know he has given me strength. We will always be Twincruiser in spiritual essence.

Thank you.

-René Koiter (of Twincruiser)
    Michel Koiter & René Koiter
    Artists - www.hallsofcreation.com
    Webmasters - www.sonsofthestorm.com

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts
    i'm not sure what to say...

i'm sorry for your loss, and may he always be remembered.

Thanks
    I’m sorry for your loss. I know it's hard but hang in there, we’re with you!

Thanks
    uh god...

I'm soo sorry...

hang in there bro..we're all here for you...

much love..

bRyaN

Thanks
    I'm really sorry about your loss. He was a great artist, and it will be a great loss to the art community.

Thanks
    im speachless ...
    my heart goes out to you, he was an inspiration to many, and i hope hes always remembered.
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss... he was a great part of this community, he will always be remembered.

Thanks
    One of the most amazing things about being artists is that when we are gone, we leave behind a huge part of ourselves in our work. Your brother lives on in many ways.

We all feel for you man...

Thanks
    man... my heartfelt condolences to you, your family and friends.

hang in there, mate. try to let the thoughts of all the good times you had with your brother take over. dont let everything you got from him be for nothing.

Thanks
    A good friend of mine just lost a loved one...

I'm feeling with you.

/e: I sent you a personal message...please dont answer it..
    Last edited by Aidan; March 18th, 2004 at 05:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 134 Posts

cruise on-

Thanks
    Thank you all for your wishes and prayers. I will try to explain what has happened to my brother now.

This past Friday he wasn't feeling that well...pretty tired from school and he would sleep a lot after he got home. After a few days on the Monday night he started get a pretty high fever...throwing up a lot. On the Tuesday he had gotten pretty bad...throwing up after every 45 minutes or so. That resulted in a high dehydration because his body would not soke up the liquid that we gave him. He started to be a bit delirious and talking about things that I would rather keep to myself...religious things....that was on a Wednesday. His fever dropped on the Thursday early morning (today) but he had a lot of trouble breating. We called the doc for the second time and he suggested to transport him to the Hospital. We dropped him off at the hospital...he was still walking pretty good. The docs took him in the emergency room and made an analysis on him. Then the trouble started...his breath became loud and his heart went fast. We (me and my parents) were taken to a seperate room and a doc came in to say that it was pretty bad. They had him stabilized a while and we were allowed to see him. He was breathing pretty heavily with a breathing support mask. We greeted him...I was last and touched my hand on his forehead and he said it was going to be allright...it was going to be alright...breating heavily. We left the room and I was the last to leave when I looked through the corners of my eyes and saw that his arms spastically grapped one of the docs...lots of docs came into the room and we then knew it was very bad. He was having a cardiac stop at that moment we were told after. They tried reanimating him but it would not help....they said he went silently when it happened...

I am sorry I have reported this story to you all but it is the only way I can express my feelings now. Though we were sad...we know he is with us. Especially when I left the hospital I felt a surge of strength and tranquility going through my body yet I was pretty shaky too. It has almost been 8 hours since his passsing. My life will definately not be the same as we two did almost everything together. It will be some time before I can really understand that my brother is not physically here anymore. The 3rd of May was to be our 20th birthday together...I feel sad that he didn't finish his teen years though I feel I am stepping into a new territory of adulthood and understanding.

As for as the Twincruiser duo...I doubt you will see art from me because I always saw myself an technical assistant to my brother...I will never learn what he could...it's something that I want to remember him by. His last drawings that we worked on together were 4 full color illustrations for those Warcraft books...those where his last. I have another 10 illo's for a Warcraft book that will be published within some months. I will keep Halls of Creation for everybody who wants to see his art...but it will never grow unfortunately. I will be maintaining the Sons of the Storm site for the blizzard guys...that's the least I can do to remember my brother and the things we enjoyed doing together...at least I will be involved in some art process. As I said...I will bear the name Twincruiser for the two of us...because in essence now we are one...we are fuzed together and I can feel his strength and dedication in me...these things will now be used for doing other things and helping out other people. I will remain active in art communities and have a look at all the art you guys do...though I really fear you won't be seeing any art from me alone...how I deeply am gonna miss that doing with Michel together.

Our secret plan was to make it into the movie industry together...movie production. We had plans...but we left them because our educations stood in the way so we decided to do that after we had gotten our degrees. I don't know what my plans are for my education but I will need to take it a bit easier now and do one course in a period or something for the time being...at least until the summer holidays. We were going to visit Argentina, the country where we were born, and meet up with relatives and friends there (it has been more than 4 years that we have not seen them)...our relatives there were pretty shocked...it's sad that they won't be able to see us physically together again. I am very sorry to tell you guys this whole long story...but it's the only way I feel that I can express my feelings now.

There are a lot of things that have to be managed right now...funeral...contacting friends and family. I am already getting a feeling that a lot of people are going to attend the ceremony. How Michel would have loved this crowd showing up for him only...I truly hope he can see it through my heart and eyes.

Thank you everyone for this joyous art production chapter of my life...I know Michel would have loved to see all the attention he is getting now

Thank you.

-René of Twincruiser

P.S. I am posting this on every forum we visited...feels like I am spamming...sorry for that.

Thank you Android...for that painting...it brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart.

Thanks
    I'm very very sorry. I'm absolutely speechless.

Thanks
    I wish all the strength in the world to you and your family.
    I really enjoyed your collaborative artwork, and I was proud that two dutch fella's could make it this far at such a young age.
    My condolences

Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts
    wow. i am sad for you and understand what you are going through to a certain degree. I too have lost loved ones.

You will feel that they are there with you at times. I am sure you will do as you would if he were at your side. Keep your shared memories close. He will not be forgotten. Make him proud of you.

My deepest condolences.

Jason

Thanks
    I'm very sorry to hear this. I really enjoyed the stuff you guys did together. A very tragic loss of talent and vision.
    Why am I in this handbasket, and where am I going?

Thanks
    I am deeply sorry for your loss...

Thanks
    That's terrible - and scary. To have something that started out so 'normal' turn so bad so quick. I'm sure there's a fair amount of shock along with the sadness. My sympathies to you and your family.
    Nice tribute Android.

Thanks
    His art shall live on forever.
    I am sorry for you and you family.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 291 Posts
    my deepest sympathies to you and yours. he will be missed.-c36

Thanks
    my most heartfelt sympathy, I cant even imagine how hard it would be to lose someone so close. yours and his art will live on and continue to inspire me.

Thanks
    deepest condolence

p.s. really liked the style you did together
    All our time has come Here but now they're gone...

Thanks
    in a way, we as artists, are permanently trying to push back this dramatic and unexplainable moment during which life ends. the process of creation is most of the time structured around this obsession, and even the tiniest created element is a fabulous victory against death itself.
    keep his art, and your own art alive, as it has become priceless.

sparth

Thanks
    Don't be sad for you and your family will see your brother again in heaven.

Thanks
    Deepest condolences for you and the family.

Nadim.

Thanks
    Some of the best die young...

Im deeply sorry for your (and the world's) loss.

Thanks
    Hey, you don't know me and I've never spoken to you guys I've just been lurking for a long time, just wanna say I'm sorry for ur loss, it's one of the most terrible things in this world when a person dies young, a friend of mine was killed at the age of 16 doing graffiti so i feel for u. I'm also really close to my brother even though there i 8 years difference between us.. i cant imagine how it feels Ur brother was a wicked artist and i think keeping the halls of creation site up is a good idea.

r.i.p

regards.
    Dave

Thanks

Thanks
    you probably dont know me, but i feel i should post. i'm deepley sorry for your loss. what a great artistic duo. he shall live on through his art and continue to inspire me.

rest in peace
    » sketchbook
    » blog
    » website

(First rule of Pocket Club...)

Thanks
    Here is info for the Dutch people here. I would be immensily honored if you were to come to this ceremony.

http://www.hallsofcreation.com/Info_Uitvaart.doc

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast