what the problem with the artist in 2011

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

what the problem with the artist in 2011

hi guys i post 2 to 3 challenges ideas but no anyone accept my challenge

is that effect the way of writting the challenge idea or not anyone in this forum like the challenges

anyway i like to do many challenges ideas because it's the way of many to improve the art skills like CHOW if you heard about in this forum

My challenge deal with if you can imagine if there are some aliens comes from the space and everyone in this earth scream and yealing when they see children have eaten from the aliens and the storms around the place and also there are many volcanos and those alien drink from these volcanos after a snake '' children'' in the sky some crows etc.

if you can imagine this place draw and show us the ability of the real artist

go ahead and good luck

Qlotzan

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Qlotzan, Im going to take a wild guess and say that English is not your first language. While that shouldnt be a barrier, if you have any trouble with what im about to say ill gladly explain in simpler terms.
    Competitions around here are an odd subject - we often get people popping up out of nowhere to effectively use competitions as a method of acquiring free art for their business, homework or just fanart of their personal character. Others just like the "power trip" that comes from being the judge at a comp. As a result, generally only those who have a wide forum presence and are known and trusted by the majority of the community can successfully start and receive entries for unofficial challenges and competitions. In addition, even if you did have this kind of respect, the competition already offered have much wider and more original briefs and come with a community already attached to aid them in improving. With all due respect, much of what your challenges offer is generic stuff most artists would do anyway - you need an original hook or idea. At the moment there is nothing to recommend your comps over any of the Weekly Activities, and therefore no one responds. I can see you have a fairly large post count, so im surprised you dont seem to have that kind of presence - have you been keeping to one of the smaller sub-forums? In any case, try participating in the Weeklies if you really desperately need a comp.

Good luck.

CRITIQUE AS YOU WOULD BE CRITIQUED
    http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59
    THE ABOVE LINK IS ALL YOU NEED

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=200044 <- Sketchbook - filled with unhappy things.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thank you very much for your comment

yeah thats true english my second language and i'm doing my best to learn more about this wierd language

I'm an artist i spend all my young life to learn the way of drawing and preduce artwork in the imagination stuff.

i'm always do challenges in art with my friends and all feel happy and get a nice criteria and comment help them to improve thier skills.

anyways yes i'll never post any thing in this thread

thank you very much for your advice

good luck

Qlotzan

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.