-= Viking Berserker =-
NOT SURE ABOUT THE GUIDELINES? CLICK HERE!
ROUND #225 :: Viking Berserker
Berserkers were legendary Norse warriors who are said to have fought in an almost trance-like and uncontrollable state. In this state they were incredibly strong and didn’t need any armor to protect themselves; instead, they wore the pelts and carcasses of animals like bears and wolves they had slaughtered with their own hands to strike even more fear in to their enemies. The name “berserker” is said to be derived from the Norse words for “bear” (ber) and “coat” ([I]serkr[/I}). There are theories that tell Norse warriors would consume hallucinogenic mushrooms or drink massive amounts of alcohol to achieve this berserker state. They didn’t even feel any pain when fighting! All in all, you didn’t want to encounter these aggressive, mad and terrifying warriors on the battlefield!
Design a Viking Berserker!
- Stick to the original Norse setting (Viking)
- These warriors are not like normal Norse swordsmen, they are incredibly terrifying and their appearance alone should be horrific enough to scare away any opponents!
- You are also allowed to design a female berserker!
SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRY:
1: You must submit ONE full sized image.
2: Make sure your name and CHOW # are EASILY READABLE on your entry.
3: Use the Standard format (Below);
PLACE THE IMAGE IN A FRAME WITH YOUR NAME/TOPIC
SAVE YOUR FILE IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:
THE REST IS EASY:
1: No comments before poll is set. They WILL be deleted with utmost malice and petty grumbling.
2: Sit back and enjoy the show. BYOPC (Bring your own popcorn)
3: Good luck to all.
Please review these helpful reminders if you have not done so already.
ON GETTING TO POLL
NEW ROUND RULE: WIPS PLEASE!
SUBMISSION FORMAT REMINDER
PLEASE REMEMBER TO WRITE YOUR COPYRIGHT INFORMATION UNDER THE IMAGE IN THE FINAL BURNING THREAD SO I DON'T HAVE TO HUNT YOU DOWN LATER!
Quick Check: Have You Submitted Your Chow Properly?
- is it named correctly? (ie, "CHOW#100_Oregano.jpg")
- has it been uploaded using the attachment editor?
- have you also uploaded or linked to your wips?
- have you followed the brief?