Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 686 Posts

Post When a forum Troll pushes you to far, what do you say?

Post this in reply (I saw this on another forum):

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
    You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
    You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper.
    On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
    You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.
    I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

And if you got to the end, I salute you!
    "Everything must serve the idea. The means used to convey the idea should be the simplest and clear. Just what is required. No extra images. To me this is a universal principle of art. Saying as much as possible with a minimum of means."
    -John Huston, Director

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Ahh, couldn't get to the end, I managed the first 4 paragraphs and then had to give up.

What did they do to piss this person off so badly?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zapp! For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I would have been more impressed if the PS at the end was listed alphabetically. lol.

What did they do to piss this person off so badly?
    indeed, they must have been having a very bad day (and a lot of time to write that out, it was actually pretty good. reminds me a lot of the Book of Psalms)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calienté For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Couldn't do it. And, yeah, what the hell did you do?! Haha.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 474 Posts
    Someone had fun with the thesaurus!

Thanks
    WOOOHOOOO read it all....*collapses in on himself*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Brashen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Someone had fun with the thesaurus!
    Way too much fun if you ask me.

By the way I only got as far as the first paragraph before I gave up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brashen View Post
    WOOOHOOOO read it all....*collapses in on himself*

"Everything must serve the idea. The means used to convey the idea should be the simplest and clear. Just what is required. No extra images. To me this is a universal principle of art. Saying as much as possible with a minimum of means."
    -John Huston, Director

Thanks
    When a forum troll pushes you too far, you Nicolas Cage

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Max Challie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    When a forum Troll pushes you to far, what do you say?
    Nothing at all.

Because if you do get angry, the troll wins and then says:

"Lol u mad?"
    -My work can be found at my local directory thread.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anid Maro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This is a compilation of insults some guy collected and rewrote. It's pretty old

Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 271 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 277 Posts
    Something a bit more concise.

Thanks
    I'd probably reply with "Lolwut".

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,120 Posts
    That whole mess of text = probably the worst thing you could say to a troll ever.

Thanks
    Potentially amusing miniature timesink.

Thanks

Cave House Studios - creative animation and video
    What the Sketchbook

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Frank For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,794 Times in 1,166 Posts
    "I wish to paint in such a manner as if I were photographing dreams" - Zdzislaw Beksinski
    My Happy Little Sketchbook, please check it out and help me get better!

My TUMBLR!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to LORD M For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    CRITIQUE AS YOU WOULD BE CRITIQUED
    http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59
    THE ABOVE LINK IS ALL YOU NEED

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=200044 <- Sketchbook - filled with unhappy things.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mordus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,727 Times in 4,633 Posts

Thanks
    No, not at all. I have much respect for Omen, it was a reference to an earlier thread of his.
    CRITIQUE AS YOU WOULD BE CRITIQUED
    http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59
    THE ABOVE LINK IS ALL YOU NEED

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=200044 <- Sketchbook - filled with unhappy things.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,376 Times in 1,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OmenSpirits View Post
    Post this in reply (I saw this on another forum):
    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas ...............

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to biglu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calienté View Post
    I would have been more impressed if the PS at the end was listed alphabetically. lol.
    P.S.: You are abusive, aggressive, arassive, arrogant, avaricious, barratrous, belligerent, bigoted, bilious, brain-damaged, byzantine, censorious, clueless, conspiratorial, contemptible, controlling, cowardly, crazy, criminal, cultic, deadly, deceitful, deceptive, demented, despicable, destructive, devious, dim, diseased, dogmatic, double-talking, dumb, dystopic, evasive, fascistic, flagrant, fraudulent, fundamentalist, greedy, grim, harmful, hypocritical, idiotic, idolatrous, ignorant, illegitimate, imbecilic, insane, jargon-spouting, lame, libelous, loathsome, malevolent, malignant, manipulative, mendacious, meretricious, mind-numbing, narrow, opportunistic, paternalistic, plantigrade, poisonous, puerile, racist, restrictive, revisionist, satanic, secretive, self-destructive, self-righteous, sexist, socially-retarded, spastic, splenetic, stifling, suppressive, tasteless, uncaring, unethical, unsympathetic, vengeful, violent, weird, and generally Not Good.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to OldJake666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,262 Times in 2,074 Posts
    reminds me of ...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Arshes Nei For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    It then gets posted on ED and lulz are had by all.
    (500 boxes of (u mad?)pizza will be had be original ragefailer).

Thanks
    I don't get why people sit there and let trolls rile them up like that, just click the little "close" button on the top right and *poof!* problem gone. It's like choosing to walk on broken glass because you want the glass to feel bad for cutting your foot
    Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die

My Sketchbook

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straight Edge Ryan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    i would teach him how to spell "too" as opposed to "to".
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,045 Times in 379 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OmenSpirits View Post
    You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.
    You know what? I BET YOU NEVER BEEN TO TEXAS. (I live in Dallas.)

/win

/endthread.

/gloat

/criesinsleep

Thanks
    (this is mostly a true story)

A friend of mine once found himself in a parking lot on his way to a car, when this bum starts walking to him: no doubt with the intention of asking for any spare change. However, before the bum could ask anything, my friend goes, "Hey! Can you give me five rand? Please dude I just need five rand - I'll pay you back next time I'm here I promise! Just five rand that's all I'm asking!" The bum, obviously taken aback by this role reversal, mumbled an apology and walked off.

Vacuous and galling behaviour is too often combated with the futile impositions of logic and correction, and the more pragmatic and entertaining route is entirely foregone: just stick your finger in his eye.
    Brendan Noeth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast