Sketchbook: An overture - Page 4
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: An overture

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wuhu, comments comments comments
    @Valyavanda (nice avatar btw, had to search your entire sb to see which oneyour old one was in order to identify you- sorry, I'm bad with names ): I watched Sketchbook Clinic- sorry it reads as if I was watching something related to what I was drawing, but I wasn't sorry. Get the Rubins one. No reason to get an Intuos4 when you can get a 3 instead- plus extra money for Rubins! I first didn't buy it either because I thought I didn't need it so badly, but I was wrong! Hey what makes you think it's gonna be interesting? Thank you for the encouragement!
    @hu-ha: Thank you- fun? How do you spell that? good luck to you as well, dear Hogarth fellow!
    @dracken: Yeah indeed, same story here. It is not really something for beginners I'd say, but then again you have to start somewhere. Thank you very much for your kind words!

Update for today. Hopefully not the last one, depends how busy I'm gonna get tonight..
    Personal self-portrait day apparently! Problems with head shift while drawing, thus the badly screwups, very annoting. Played around with colour again, was fun- Gurney arrived today, started reading, fantastic!
    Tried to draw a corner down the street from life, didn't turn out well, failed on perspective as well as blocking in the basic colours.
    Additionally an A3 warmup for figure drawing to which I didn't get around to as Gurney and a new vacuum cleaner arrived lol

Name:  IMG.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  59.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0001.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  58.6 KB
    Name:  0808potrait.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  75.3 KB
    Name:  thecorner.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  47.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_0003.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  61.9 KB

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Louis. Returning the comments. =)

You're quite the diligent studier. It's impressive. Looks like you skipped going through grayscale and getting tones when you colored your portrait though. On the other hand, it looks like you're going for a color observation. I see hints of greens and blues. Sure is amazing how many colors we see around is that we don't even notice, huh? Still, I'd like to have seen the grayscale middle step.

Your facial anatomy is a little on the flat side, hate to say. Everyone knows facial features really well though, so it's easy to be critical. That just means you have to work extra hard. ;P Watch the eyes, especially the further away ones. One of my pet peeves is if the eyes make a tangent with the side of the face. It makes the person look like they have no skull.

One last comment, and I'm guilty of this too, is no more inane floating text by your studies. It's an amateur's habit. My sketchbook is littered with =('s and "This sucks!"es. What's worse is that I used to grade my studies with little A's, B's, or C's depending on how I felt about them. Gah! Not very stylish.

Keep up the great work. =)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Strato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm sorry for confusing you with my new avatar I have my Intuos 4 already since last week, was waiting for some months to buy it XD Bamboo was starting to get crappy. but I have still enough money left for books. Having 2 jobs while studying is not a bad thing, even if it means less time for practising.
    And the interesting thing about your SB is your improvement. There's much going on here. So it's worth to come along from time to time

So, a word about the new stuff would be nice now. Here we go.
    Good to see you doing selfportraits. I'm always to lazy for them. I don't know if that happens more time, but I think you missed some masses of the back of your head in the first drawing. And the ear is very small. MAybe you can sketch down first the basic structure, if you're not doing it already.

And for the digital paintings: try to use much bigger brushes. But good to see you focus on colour variation =)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JuliaMetzger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

update for today

@Strato: Nah I didn't *skip* greyscale, I merely discovered the fun in trying to make out the colours we see- yes indeed it is fascinating, I am reading Gurney's "Colour and Light" at the moment as well, so I get all excited about it! If you are interested, I actually switch to greyscale in between to see values as well. But you are right. No excuse for lack of valuestudies.! Facial anatomy- hah, spot on dear friend! Have a look at my today's studies, are they appropiate? Wow, I actually like the grading system idea :p yeah I see what you mean. will keep the hate for the sketchbook text that nobody reads Thank you very much!!
    @Valyavande: No worries about the avatar, it is an improvement from the last one and I understand the desire to update! Two Jobs and Study? Whew, I am coping with one Job while studying and I am not thinking about getting another one- too much time would be lost for drawing! Thank you that you keep mentioning improvement here, I certainly don't see it. The portraits and facial studies are the biggest proof of my still undeveloped understanding of form in perspective. It drives me mad. I seriously don't see improvement- only more knowledge of what I am doing wrong- which to be fair is not the nicest of knowledge to acquire :p Yeah I put down the basic structure first, but I tilt my head too much and look too little in the mirror. Study study study! Not to sound excusive here, but I do start with big brushes and then switch to small, simply because I like harshness in brushstrokes and colour- would you advise me different? Something to try?
    Thank you very much for your continuous visits here, they are ever so encouraging

Now to my stuff.
    As explained above, I did some facial studies. Focussed on mouth and nose today, but everything needs work really.
    I started with Bridgman, but I just can't figure out the masses in those drawings.. makes me feel really noob-y! Switched to Ron Lemen instead. Hail, Lemen!
Views: 349
Size:  84.9 KB
Views: 343
Size:  70.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_0002.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  94.0 KB

Aaand- I ventured outside today! I am not doing it enough. Need to do more often. Especially for colour studies but what medium to take? :s
Size:  120.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_0004.jpg
Size:  92.8 KB

Last edited by LordLouis; August 9th, 2011 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Better, but if I were you I would pay more attention to the major planes. You're missing how the lips angle in and out towards each other, for exmaple. The lack of major/minor planes are very evident on your noses. Right now you're getting about 2/3rds of the picture.

http://www.stanprokopenko.com/blog/2009/06/draw-nose/

This guy's the best I've seen when it comes to explaining facial features. He's got a few other on eyes, ears, and lips.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strato For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Luckily, my both jobs are not to big. One is just 1-2 hours every day (only in summer) if the whether is good or the holidays are on and the other one is caring about www.snab.me with some other people. So, I will miss some money in winter XD~ But sometimes I had really hard days in the last months. But less because of the jobs but more because studying is hard. I always wonder where the lazy students life or if it is just a fairytale that such people exist. Well, enough of that offtopic!

I just know your feelings to well. Sometimes I asking myself why I have that sketchbook thing, because I don't see my own improvement since I've started in february. So I start whining around. That's really a bad habit of me. I'm always happy that I have some friends who helps in that situations.
    I want to learn so badly and show people, that I take their comments serious. But it just needs time to do so. All I know is, that there are so many things that I don't know and don't can do, that I can't imagine how I should ever be able to change that. It feels like a incredible high mountain.
    So, I don't think your words are excuses. Experience just need time to grow. It's the same thing for me. We can just go on practising and try to do our best.

Hm, about brushwork.. It's a difficult topic, because I'm very confused at moment too. All I know, that I'm using to small brushes too and paint to airbrushy. Sometimes it helps me a bit to use textured brushes other people made. Or use brushes at all that I never used before. So it's not possible to work like always. I don't know if that can help you :/ Another thing is, that I try after rendering the first things with many colours and brushes, to work again over it with big brushes again to get rid of smaller strokes. MAybe you can try that on your paintings? Picking colours you have already and use a big brush to paint over everything? Sometimes we just need our courage to try it.
    Maybe I could do a simple paintover of your digital selfportrait. It helped me a lot in the past to see how something could look better. But I can give no guarantee, that I do the paintover right and that it can help you. I can just suggest to do it.

Gosh, wall of text here. And sorry for writing some parts of my own rant here.
    So, let us go on and we will learn to rock!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JuliaMetzger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Really nice sketchbook I specialy like your last landscape post . And its realy cool to watch your improvements from the first page to this .

Weiter so

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M1dor1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi matey just dropped by to see how you are and what youre up to, Those trees and fields need some paint on them now, go on go for it splash some paint you know you want too.

I like the anatomy studies too good solid work all round well done, all the best mate

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, mate! Thought I'd check up again. Can't believe how many studies you do, the environments are looking good to me.
    Not much to say really, just keep on working as you are.

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm liking the outside observational studies....I forget that I just take a pencil outside and sketch the wildlife haha

My Sketchbook: Criticisms and Feedback needed

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
    Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bish0p2004 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Love all the environment studies, also that nose page is pretty good stuff.

All we need now is moar updates

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dracken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hmmmmmm..yes

I see....hmmm...

(hmmmmmmm)

Good stuff, I like it. Only 15 minutes for your self-portrait up there? I really wish I could work that fast and get the same result. Keep drawing, and remember to do it to it.

Sketchbook: There and Back again Updated- 7/04/12

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MatthewHD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice amount of studies They're great. As i see you have taken a look at the anatomy tutorial by Warren Louw? This is one of the greatest anatomy tutorials I have ever seen

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lux_Aeterna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi matey

Can we have an update please I need inspiring I think my mental batteries are flat!

all the very best to you and Iron Man!

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

there... and back again

Hey there guys,

thank you all for your kind comments here, I really appreciate them- I am sorry I won't answer to all of them in detail because I think after this while it makes no sense~

Yea- things didn't turn out well shall we say- I didn't log on here for 6 months and did not touch a pencil since then either- until last sunday. Apart from reality check (art school planned for next life now) etc. I got caught up in a mood of no improvement and lack of ideas how I could improve- I tried to start again a couple of times but I was close from selling all my Bridgman books and wish them to hell.

Well.. there I am again- Ever since I have started practicing seriously, I have never dropped my sharpened vision and thoughts about colour, and light, and perspective.. every day at the bus stop I tried to figure ou how I would draw that particular roundabout I look up to, and so on.
    I am very busy with my studies and my work, but I decided I swap at least 1 hour of gaming or other free time with drawing as much as possible.

Pictures are not in chronological order.
    As always, please comment and critique, I will hopefully come around returning the favours guys!

Okay, wobbly start after 6 months:
Views: 217
Size:  61.2 KB2
    Name:  IMG_0005.jpg
Size:  50.0 KB5
    Name:  IMG_0006.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  69.1 KB6

Gestures for spartan challenge
Views: 220
Size:  68.5 KB3
    Name:  IMG_0004.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  50.5 KB4
    Name:  IMG_0007.jpg
Size:  55.3 KB7
    Name:  IMG_0008.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  88.4 KB8
    Name:  IMG_0020.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  57.1 KB20
    Name:  IMG_0021.jpg
Size:  48.9 KB21
    Name:  IMG_0022.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  54.1 KB22
    Name:  IMG_0023.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  52.8 KB23
    Name:  IMG_0025.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  58.6 KB25
    Name:  IMG_0026.jpg
Size:  53.5 KB26
    And the optional movie study- I did the Matrix. Just bad really.
    Name:  IMG_0016.jpg
Size:  89.7 KB16

HEADS!!! After a really bad start with heads, realising I had forgotten what I had *learned* last summer, I decided I had to go back to Rubins and Bammes for Bones and Muscles, in order to make sense of bridgmans shapes. I actually worked and I have finally understood how the head builds up- however I am far from displaying my knowledge on paper, for some reason.
    Name:  IMG_0009.jpg
Size:  73.5 KB9
    Name:  IMG_0010.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  55.8 KB10
    Name:  IMG_0011.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  73.5 KB11
    Name:  IMG_0012.jpg
Size:  75.9 KB12
    Name:  IMG_0013.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  71.3 KB13
    Name:  IMG_0014.jpg
Size:  77.3 KB14
    Name:  IMG_0015.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  59.6 KB15
    Name:  IMG_0017.jpg
Size:  75.3 KB17
    Name:  IMG_0018.jpg
Size:  51.0 KB18
    Name:  headd.jpg
Size:  55.1 KBheadd

Random stuff; the second one is a copy from a cghub picture I found, name/artist in the description.
    I don't really enjoy drawing stuff "that I enjoy" because it doesn't live up to my expectations. I don't know how people do it!
    Name:  IMG_0019.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  62.7 KB19
    Name:  IMG_0027.jpg
Size:  65.3 KB27

From life: My boyfriend @washing-up and @workout.
    I noticed I got better at perspective- maybe 6 months breaks help with that? (wtf)
    Name:  IMG_0024.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  59.6 KB24
    Name:  IMG_0028.jpg
Size:  66.3 KB28
    Name:  IMG_0029.jpg
Size:  60.3 KB29
    Name:  IMG_0030.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  78.8 KB30

Portrait attempts throughout the week. I was very disappointed by that last one, marker+colored pencils.
    Name:  portrait1.jpg
Size:  68.9 KBp1
    Name:  portrait2.jpg
Size:  78.5 KBp2
    Name:  portrait3.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  78.3 KBp3

Cheers.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, LordLouis is back! It's not that we know us too well, but I was used to see you around here in the forums and wondered what was up as I noticed that you wasn't here for a long time. So I wanna say: welcome back!
    And I hope you come into practising and a whole bunch of improvement again.
    I like it how you use so many different colours in the last two portraits. Maybe a bit too much, but I think that's better than don't caring about colour variation at all. For the hair I would recommend using much bigger brushes for the basic colour and shape and just using some smaller ones for details. Because the messy way the hair is painted bothers me more than all the brushstrokes of the face^^;
    And last but not least: some of the workout sketches of your boyfriend turned out very good!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to JuliaMetzger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    eek, back I am.

@Valya: Thank you SO much for your nice welcome-back
    So nice indeed. I am planning on arrying on just where I left off really, though I do think in retrospective that I have studied too much for studying's sake and not paid enough attention to the actual matter. I feel the break really helped me getting into terms with my perception of what I see, and it feels a better starting point now.
    Thank you very much for your tips on the portraits! I was debating dropping colour for the moment and turning to b/w for values, as I haven't done that at all (well actually I did with my latest portrait). I am however very tempted to try oi-pastels, but I read Elwell saying it is one of the hardest media to learn and unsuitable for beginners, so I am quite unsure.
    Thank you again!

Update.
    I had planned on doing more portraits, however my "extra sheet" for the Spartan Challenge turned into a 3 hour project, so here it is.
    From the movie "Bruce Almighty", roughly 7 minutes into the movie- Bruce (Jim Carrey) arrives late at work, gets ou tof the car, slams the door and carries on walking- not noticing his coat is stuck in the door. So he gets pulled back, falls down and pulls himself up quite theatrically.
    I did 17 frames, and boy I must say I was quite shocked after finishing #17, looking at this scribbly #1 again. It really turned into a cloth and folds study, but I greatly enjoyed it!

Name:  imagze (2).jpg
Views: 202
Size:  48.4 KB
    Name:  imagze (3).jpg
Views: 198
Size:  47.6 KB
    Name:  imagze (4).jpg
Views: 197
Size:  50.5 KB
    Name:  imagze (5).jpg
Views: 202
Size:  53.6 KB
    Name:  imagze (6).jpg
Size:  50.4 KB
    Name:  imagze (1).jpg
Size:  69.4 KB

I was so curious to see how my frames would look in animation, so I turned them into a gif. It was quite tricky because I had drawn them different sizes and angles- but I am happy wit h the results nonetheless.
    Name:  brucealmighty.gif
Size:  795.5 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

update

Hey there again;

I don't know whether I will manage to draw more today, so I'll just upload my value study I just finished, painting myself from the mirror as always.

I am very satisfied with the overall look, however there are some problems but I can't spot them, I looked at it for too long. Critique welcome as always!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Huhh it took a while to browse, however quickly, though your stuff since my last visit. If I was here, I look at all page from the beginning. You practiced and improved a lot. Cool.

I like the last one too. Maybe the irises should focus on the same spot and the area above the right eye probably should have darker values, now the two eyes seem to have a bit different structure...? But it's too sketchy to tell, having my skills.
    I consider it definitely the best portrait in your SB this far. You drew more details elsewhere but it's nice as a whole.

By the way, I like your face; I wonder how it really looks like, your self portraits are ambigious gender wise, more exactly, some seem female, some a (totally handsome) male. At least it seems so to me.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good stuff, I really like the study of Bruce Almighty. That stuff is great and really helps you understand how the body moves.

This is a pretty good place to get some more images of people moving... might be easier than freeze framing a movie.. http://www.scott-eaton.com/category/bodies-in-motion

Anyhow, wanted to answer your question on my SB a while back (sorry haven't been on here for a few weeks.) This is basically what I posted in my SB but in case you didn't want to visit it and are burring to know what I think here is my opinion (which is just my approach and opinion about learning art, nothing more or less)

It is interesting you do so many photo studies- do you feel your learn something from doing them, and if yes, what? Colour? Value, form?
    People in the CC Centre tend to say studies from photos must be made carefully, to not copy mindlessly. I am just wondering what your approach is.
    Of course I only copy mindlessly, the less work you put in your studies the more you'll learn just kidding!!

If you copy mindlessly you won't learn anything, completely agree with the CC center on that one. So whenever I copy an image I spend a lot of time trying to understand what I'm seeing, understanding the underlying forms of whatever I'm studying and then I apply it latter without looking at the original. Then I compare the two (the memory and the original as well as my copy and the original) and try to figure out where I have problems, then I work on that.

A lot of my studies have skewed proportions as well as value problems, so I started doing black and white value studies more often and I am now spending a few months on anatomy, making sure to learn more about proportions, measuring and how to use correct perspective.

Also the studies I have shown here were for the purpose of learning how to paint fur, or how to get a 3d shape (like a gorilla skull or a lion skull) just right in perspective. For each study I make sure there is a reason behind it, then apply the study in a personal piece. I believe that in order to learn you have to understand what you're doing when copying something, then reinforce that understanding by applying it. Hope that makes sense about my approach to art.

Also I try to use still life's as often as possible, for example to learn more about fur I did some photo studies, then I studies a fur coat, the I applied that on a personal project (the final images should be up there, not sure if I uploaded them yet, but yeah... everything I do had a purpose...in theory)

Best,

35. The Following User Says Thank You to dracken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey there,
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I am very busy at the moment, and updating right now is technically procrastination

@shiNIN: Thank you very much! Yes I struggle quite a bit with the eye region, I feel it takes me lots of concentration to actually place eyes inside the skull, not on top of it. Oi on the handsome male :/ Well, the better I get, the more you will see- hopefully.

@dracken: cheers! never mind, I have taken a break as well. WOW think you so much for the link- absolutely fantastic Thank you as well for the elaborate answer to my question. The topic of photo references and as studies keeps coming up in the forum here, and I feel with the right approach much can be learnt. I am currently trying out pastels, which means I skipped values again. For that reason I will probably resort to photos. Yeah still life.. see below. It will never be my friend!

Update.
    Well I am not going to elaborate massively.
    However, my main points:

1. Pictures are roughly in chronological order.
    2. I realized that I have been doing to much line, too little form. It harms my understanding of form and I decided to stop the gesture drawing from photos for a while and concentrate more on still life.
    3. I tried some digital stuff again, well the attempt on the Queen... *sigh*
    4. Great news! I have started a life drawing course! The big figures in pastel and charcoal are from the first two sessions I had. Unfortunately it is not the kind of life drawing class that people describe on the forums, its more laissez-faire. Anyway I hope to benefit from it.
    5. I started using pastel! Finally got an easel, set it up by the window in the bedroom. My glorious studio!

= I don't know whether I feel I am making progress or whether I am just sucking. Especially the pastels look awful on photos, I feel they look better in real life..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Finally deadlines over- more time to draw!
    Before I dig in I just wanted to share my two pieces in acrylics in Life drawing class this week.

It's been quite interesting, however I don't feel I get a grip on wet media.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Acrylics are difficult for me, but it won't take you too long to start to get the hang of them. I like the combination of lines and color in the last painting.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to JJacks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, thanks!

@JJacks: It's more acrylics in the next session on monday. My teacher said I have to get better brushes, mine were 10 years old- I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference. Thank you very much- I enjoyed the lines, not so much the muds of colour on the chest!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    /yawn/
    finally some time to draw again. tried myself on still life today (hand is from life)..
    it's not easy. especially the egg I never got right.

I started off with the metal scoop, but it was just too many colours and I turned to the apple instead.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Last one for today.
    Just tried to apply as much form and as much anatomy from memory as possible.
    Well yeah, Loads of points where I have to revise again (especially neck, chest and how arms connect).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    value study from photo ref.

Black Spot is online now Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,366 Times in 3,589 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by LordLouis View Post
    I realized that I have been doing to much line, too little form. It harms my understanding of form and I decided to stop the gesture drawing from photos for a while and concentrate more on still life.
    While looking through your SB, this was what struck me the most. You use a mid tone for the background on your digital pieces, which helps the form from the beginning. Instead of drawing a dark line, draw it feint and try to shade on both sides to make the contrast. Be bold and who cares if you mess up - you don't have to show us. This includes your SPs - can you really see your head so isolated from the background? Have fun and keep improving - I must admit to laughing at you drawing on your BF's knee.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

46. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Blackspot, Thank you very much for your comment! It's good to be reassured in my own assumptions. Thank you for the tip with the dark line- it's the habit of lines I keep falling back into.. you actually asked me a very interesting question there. I cannot remember for the love of god whether I actually realize the background. I only draw backgrounds in life drawing classes because my teacher said I should. Good point. Got to pay more attention there..

Update.
    I bought watercolours in tubes today (20 tubes, they were on offer) and started messing around. First some still life / cube to get an idea of the medium, and then I tried a little boy from photo reference. I actually wanted to use only one colour, but it looked boring so I added blue. I am actually amazed that it turned out quite nicely. (feel free to critique)
Views: 104
Size:  61.7 KB
Views: 103
Size:  74.9 KB

And lastly I decided to start a project- a character concept. Nothing big, just something that I start and finish. I decided on a female orc hunter, mongol-inspired. I will probably take this to the WiP centre to get some bashing on this. I hope to be able to do it in watercolour.
Views: 107
Size:  83.2 KB

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 24