@ Snake - Hello there mate. Thanks a lot. It means lot to me. I wish you all the best too mate. Opens up a Champagne. *Cheers*
@ shiNIN - Hello there my friend. come join us for a drink! Best wishes to you too. btw ill do another good concept for Teresa. ill keep doing it until i get it perfect (or near it). Thanks for everything
@ poetry man - Hello there. Thanks for visiting my sb mate and for the encouragement too
Now to the updates.....
ChoW#229 :: The Serial Killer
Here goes my humble concept for this week's ChoW. I have included all the fact findings and the justifications. I dont have enough pencil skills or anatomy knowledge yet to design the character i really wanted to . so i kept it within my limitations.enjoy!
She goes by the name 'Tiger Lilly'. Its rumored she leaves a Tiger Lily on the cold dead body of her victims. They say she's an elf and her mother used to torture her when she was a child. Driven mad by pain and anguish she has now become a cold blooded, hunter of night. Person who saw her last mentioned she was camping near the forgotten tower, a place where an evil countess was crucified. He went missing after few hours.
Character design details and justification.
1.Environmental setting - Winter/snow ; resembles coldness of her killings.
2. Tiger Lily - Red-orange color of the Tiger Lily resembles her appetite for killing, basically for pleasure and mental stimulation. through a flower, I also wanted to give a subtle message of 'Every dark cloud has a silver lining'. she may have some good qualities but no one may never know.
3. Necklace of fingers - She cuts off the thumbs of her victims and attaches them to her necklace. It contains 3 thumbs resembling 3 kills. I also wanted to make one thumb look like its been recently cut off from a victim, and others look like they are decaying, to show theres been 'cool-down' periods between the murders. but i just kept it like this for now.
4. scars on her cheek - Each scar resembles a kill.
5. Earing - It bears the symbol Loviatar the maiden goddess who resembles (Pain, Hurt, Agony,Torture and suffering). I just wanted to show shes a patron of Loviatar. (according to Dungeons and Dragons rules)
6. Circlet- I Made this symbol myself. Crescent resembles night and the three lines for number 3. so its symbolizes 3AM, the unholy hour. ( just wanted to spice up the story)
7. Weapon - She uses a 'Flail' which is the favored weapon of her deity. Adds to her brutal nature. (according to Dungeons and Dragons rules)
I tried to find out more information about serial killers. Do they have any distinctive facial features. well i couldn't come to a clear conclusion because in most cases they all looked normal.
Know about serial killers before you design.
A list of 10 worst serial killers ever in the world.
Is there a relation between physical features and a predisposition to violence?
Female serial killers and the crimes they committed.
Other Related links that i found useful.....
The true Amityville horror story
About the goddess Loviatar
Facts about Tiger Lily
PC Game Inspirations...
Neverwinter Nights 2
Movies i watched to get some more ideas....
Exorcism of Emily Rose