Sketchbook: Some assistance please
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Some assistance please

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Some assistance please

Uhm well i guess start it off by saying i dont know if i loaded it right, i'm prepared to be destroyed, and uh ya if you guys could help me get to where i want to be that would be great. 1st im 21 been drawing close to 2 years i went to an art school two years ago where I enjoyed drawing.

My goal is to get to a amateur professional level not today or tomorrow on day, I also don't really want to use it as a job or have it as a job I just want to get to that level of skill I guess.

2nd I'm mainly interested in drawing people my life drawing skills aren't that great, nor do I have any idea how to shade so ya.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You've just said a mouth full here. I'm also from an Art School and, funny thing, when I finally got the degree I didn't feel adequate either. I've learned very quickly that school doesn't really prepare artists in the way we would expect, but you've come to the right place.

Start putting in the grunt work. If you aren't good at shading, start working on your shading. You like drawing people but are falling flat on it...draw more people. Post your stuff and we'll all try to help you out as best we can.

This community is populated by every type and skill level imaginable. If you use it, I think you'll see good things come to you. Welcome.

Artists have such a magnificent gift...breathing life into something with just simple lines.

The Sketchbook: Life through Line

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Note the images that are scanned are my very first stuff so i guess thats my starting point roughly lol not really but a few months in class

Attached Images Attached Images                        

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.