Thanks

Introducing Fatpaint.com - A free, full featured online graphic design software.

Hello,

I just posted a new forum thread about Fatpaint.com - Online DTP software for painting, drawing, design graphics and photo editing.

I have spent 5 years developing this web application and I would like to get some feedback and improvement suggestions from artists and hopefully make it a better product. And if some of you would like to make a speed paint video using it, I am willing to pay for it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by marcanti; November 19th, 2010 at 03:19 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    hi marcanti,

Pretty cool software but... I couldn't start drawing with the brush or pencil for some reason. Also having everything load every time i click a button (a pop up appears and says please wait) is kind of frustrating, I'd happily wait a couple of minutes at the very start if it means all the tools would be loaded at the beginning.

Originally I thought the idea that I had to scroll vertically was a bad thing but... after toying around with it for a bit i wish i knew how to have vertical scrolling menu's in photoshop etc, it actually keeps things really tidy as you can scroll whatever parts of the menu you are using OFF the page, and scroll back when you need them again... neat.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    hi marcanti,

Pretty cool software but... I couldn't start drawing with the brush or pencil for some reason. Also having everything load every time i click a button (a pop up appears and says please wait) is kind of frustrating, I'd happily wait a couple of minutes at the very start if it means all the tools would be loaded at the beginning.

Originally I thought the idea that I had to scroll vertically was a bad thing but... after toying around with it for a bit i wish i knew how to have vertical scrolling menu's in photoshop etc, it actually keeps things really tidy as you can scroll whatever parts of the menu you are using OFF the page, and scroll back when you need them again... neat.

Thanks
    Hello and thanks for the comment.

It's wierd that you are experiencing these problems with drawing with brush or pencil... May I ask you what operating system and web browser you are using? Fatpaint works best on Windows 7 and google Chrome... On Mac it works best using FireFox but it is much slower with saving of images in comparisson with Windows.

I am really curious to know what might be going wrong when you are using the software. I can't reproduce the problems you are mentioning on my computer... I'll test it some more on other machines to see if I can find the problem, because it should not be loading everything each time you press a button, and definelty not for a couple of minutes.

Today I'll start working on making it possible to move the panels around, not everybody likes the layers and brush stuff on the left side of the screen, also people will be able to better use the full width if they happen to have large displays.

Thanks.
    Last edited by marcanti; November 16th, 2010 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks

Fatpaint photo editor and design software have been improved. Design iPhone cases!

Fatpaints photo editor and graphic design software have been improved. We also added possibility to design iPad and iPhone cases.

Checkout these short Youtube tutorial videos, they are quite interesting…

How to make iPad and iPhone case design
    How to design a pair of sneakers
    How to design your own t-shirt
    Photo touch up and editing using Fatpaint.com, free, online alternative to Photoshop.
    Vector drawing using Fatpaint.com
    How to paint using Fatpaint.com, a free online photo editor and graphic design software.
    Effects, blend modes and masking

There is a review of Fatpaint here: http://www.makeuseof.com/dir/fatpain...image-editing/
    An interview with the founder here: http://www.doeswhat.com/2011/04/07/i...anti-fatpaint/

What you guys think?

Enjoy these images of iPhone 4 cases I created with Fatpaint, and feel free to post here the nice images you create with Fatpaint, thanks.

Introducing Fatpaint.com - A free, full featured online graphic design software.

You can create something like this in a few minutes with Fatpaint. You can just have fun with it and share your images on Facebook or some where else, or you could actualy buy the product for 24.95 pounds from UK Fatpaint webshop, or 39.95 USD from American webshop...Enjoy...