Introducing Fatpaint.com - A free, full featured online graphic design software.

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Introducing Fatpaint.com - A free, full featured online graphic design software.

Checkout the online graphic design software at Fatpaint.com

Fatpaint is free and has support for doing layered brush painting, vector drawing, photo editing, page layouts and printing on Zazzle merchandise. It runs inside the browser and as far as I know, it's the only flash based graphic editor to fully support pressure sensitive pen tablets. I have seen most of the other online graphic programs, and in my opinion, Fatpaint is the best one for drawing and painting online with brushes, and for doing page layout.

Besides all the advanced features, Fatpaint has built-in, lots of graphical content, such as 980+ fonts, 3000+ vector clip arts that can be used as brushes, and 15.000 public domains images. It's easy to search for images because of the extensive internet searching features.

To top it all, Fatpaint is integrated with Zazzle.com, a world leading custom printed products company. So while you are making graphics, it's easy to preview it on most of the zazzle products, such as the t-shirts and mugs. The merchandise preview and ordering features are right next to the canvas, so at the press of a button you images can be displayed on the Zazzle products.

Those looking for a full featured online program for drawing and painting with their pressure sensitive pen tablets, now finally have a choice.

I spent 5 years developing the application and I would like to get some feedback from you, so any suggestions and ideas for improving the software would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by marcanti; August 22nd, 2012 at 06:05 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Overall, it looks better than sumopaint. The only issue I have with it, is that it doesn't have hotkeys. When I use photoshop to paint, while in the paintbrush tool it can temporarily bring up the eyedropper with pressing ALT. I don't know if you can do that or not, but if you could integrate similar hotkeys, I'd be a lot more likely to use it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Create ray traced 3D logo design, at Fatpaint.com

For the first time ever online, it is possible to create ray traced 3D logo design. This new feature was recently added to Fatpaint.com, go and make your own design now, it's free!

Here are some examples of images created, what you think?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We have launched an online movie maker at WebMovieMaker.com

Create high quality videos based on professional templates, easily, fast and affordable.

WebMovieMaker.com was founded to help people create professional quality video presentations easily, fast and affordable. It's the only video service of its kind in the world. We have brought to the mainstream, the ability to make videos based on professional templates, without the assistance of video professionals nor expensive video editing software.

Before WebMovieMaker existed, the only way to create videos like the ones we sell was to hire a freelancer, a video production company or by doing it yourself using complex, and expensive video editing software. This process could easily cost several hundred dollars and a few days to complete. Now the same can be accomplished by anyone in a couple of hours, without external assistance and at a 90% lower price.

Last edited by marcanti; August 22nd, 2012 at 06:07 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.