Art: Art of TypH
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Art of TypH

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Art of TypH

Hello Fiends!, newbie here, my name is Brian more well known as TypH I am a young canadian Comic Book artist/writer who does everything Horror! I thought I would take the time to show off some artwork for you folks an see what you think. Hopefully there something you like!

All my art past an present can be seen on my site www.art-of-typh.blogspot.com i've also done superhero stuff but as of late it's 100% horror all the time!

I have just finished my second short horror story for McHozer comics that will be featured in Deadmen & Poodleskirts issue #2, I also have a story in issue #1 of DM&PS. I am also working on my own horror series, my first creator owned seires which I will be doing all the artwork and writing for. It's called Midnight Spookshow! and will be a horror anthology series like the old Tales From The Crypt and Creepy comics!

I am also always open for new projects, mainly paying ones would be nice but I don't ask for much so

my first piece I will be showing off is my last Movie art piece based of Freddy from Nightmare On Elm Street Movies

Heres a piece based off a zombie movie I really enjoyed called "Fido" fun movie a must watch!

Heres a piece based off the Addams Family that I did for the better half she's a huge fan of the tv show!

Frankenstein & Bride, homage/tribute piece, big fan of the classic movie monsters!

I am also a huge Tales From The Crypt fan from the movies to the cartoon an comics an classic tv show, so I knew i had to do a piece fot it sooner or later so I picked to do a Homage/Tribute piece based of the Tales From The Crypt:Bordello Of Blood Movie Poster!

Uncle Creepy Sketch!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well i can say this piece is amazing,well done..but im sorry i cannot watch your coming series because i so hate horror show but i appreciate your artistic side dude..just go with your passion..your great.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here are the pencils and inks for a piece I did for UK based Horror Magazine Murky Depths! this is for a story called Vicitimized!

Here is a new piece of horror movie fan art based off SAW! hope you like it folks!

@ Masong- Thank you very much for taking the time to check out my artwork! glad to see you like my stuff,and thats fine I know horror is not for everyone so, thanks again!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good Evening folks! time for some new artwork! here are the pencils for my newest piece based off of Bela Lugosi as Dracula! hope you all dig it! more pieces coming later this week!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    how long does it take you to pencil a piece like that man? Those are pretty cool

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It is feeling , really nice!

Commission info
    If you interested, You can contact me via pm or deviantar note.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nanshu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Re:

Here you can find a beautiful collection of sensual artistic erotic pictures that we hope you will take your time to enjoy. Also use for your advertisement, website and blog.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by danlucas View Post
    how long does it take you to pencil a piece like that man? Those are pretty cool
    It depends sometimes on what i'm drawing and how much detail sometimes just for pencils it can take 4-6 hours, I do roughs,then loose and then tight and then shading so

@Nanshu thanks alot! glad you like my stuff!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here are the inks for my Lon Chaney London After Midnight vintage tribute piece!

Here are the pencils for a new piece I am doing for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles short comic strip sampler

Here are the very light rough pencils for a new piece of Halloween artwork!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here are the pencils for the London After Midnight piece that I did.

Here is a piece I did based off of the SAW horror movies!

here are the inks for my Bela Lugosi as Dracula piece!

Here are the pencils for a new piece called Batman:The Death Of Robin!

Here are the pencils for a piece based off of Spawn vs Superman!

pencils for Art Of TypH 2011 promo piece!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Super Mario Sketch for fun.

tribute piece to Stephen King's ITennywise The Clown!

Here's a piece I did that's based off of my gf as a Zombie,we are both huge horror fans and she wanted to see herself as a zombie so here it is!

Quick 30min sketch of Billy Van from the Hilarious House Of Frightenstein!

Tribute piece to everyone's favourite killer doll Chucky!

a tribute piece to my all time favourite horror movie Night Of The Living Dead 1968!

Random Tattoo Design.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heres a sneak peak at some new cartoon artwork. It's based off of Story Story3 dvd cover, doing my own thing to it though, it still needs alot done to it, like a background of some sort and I need to add alot more detail and shading but hope you like it so far folks.

here are the pencils for page one of my Simpsons Treehouse Of Horror Jack The Ripper sampler. The shading in the top is really rough due to the lead I was using for it, and the panel boarders arn't that crisp but that all will be fixed once it's inked. Also added text in the top panel, I don't do text much not sure if it helps bring the piece together more or if it takes away from it, but hope you guys like it so far!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here are the inks for the Halloween artwork that I did up for a friend.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heres just something random I did up today, in tribute to Jim Davis a cartoonist I have always liked,always been a fan of the Garfield comic strips so, hope you enjoy this rough sketch.

Garfield (C) Jim Davis

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here are the pencils for my 2nd piece of John Carpenter's Halloween movie art. For the same friend I did the first peice for. I think this one looks alot moe badass then the first piece. Hope you like it fiends!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

backlink service

Interesting topic. Want to see more on what you guys think about this.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comic page sampler for fun. This one doesn't go along with the other one that I posted but it's still a fun page. Just working on them for fun/practice.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here are the pencils for page two of my Simpsons Treehouse Of Terror:Jack The Ripper sampler. Hope you like it folks!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well times are rough folks and I am looking for work folks! haha, I hate to post this but not trying to seem needy just gotta do what I need to do to put food on the table, open up to commissions,pretty cheap $15-$20(willing to work for less if I have to I guess so open to the "name your price" offer)...willing to work on anything from Tattoo stencils,comic pin-up,covers and pages to t-shirt designs,toy designs to logo and anything in between!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Of...39885726039427

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here are the pencils for my new horror movie tribute piece bassed off of Clive Barker's hellraiser! another favourite film of mine always been a fan of Pinhead

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Still thinking about adding more to this piece, more clouds in the sky in the big first panel,not sure yet though,and I think I might go over alot of the lines seeing they didn't show up that good on the scanner some of them,anyways hope you like this new piece of art based off one of my childhood favouries KNUCKLES!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    some quick random Walt Disney sketches I did up while watching Walt Disney movies with Brittany while she was sick.

Here are the pencils for my 2nd Knuckles sampler comic page for my Archie Comics package, hope you like it so far, working on sample 3 of knuckles right now!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here are the pencils for my 3rd page of Knuckles artwork for my Archie Comics sampler package. Working on a sonic page and then a Archie piece and package will be done soon! then maybe doing a MEGAMIND piece and some Horror Tribute pieces maybe off of HATCHET? or SCREAM?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Fuel The Dream!

Good eveing everyone! I just wanted to take the time to tell you about a campaign fund raiser I am creating over at Indiegogo. The campaign is called Fuel The Dream This campaign is to help further my education so to speak and to help my art career. The main reason for the campaign is to help me with funds to help pay off my tattoo apprenticeship schooling I have been accepted into a tattoo shop in town called Soulfire Tattoos. All I have to do now is sign the contracts and pay off the $4000 for the schooling so to say which will be done right at the shop, I will be getting taught the proper and safe way to create tattoos that people will love. The other $1500 will be divided up to my other art porjects and new and better supplies.

It has been my dream since I was 14 to become a tattoo artist and I am now finally taking the proper steps needed to fullfill my dream. I think my artwork is at the best stage it has ever been at and my general confidence an excitement to learn is at an all time high. I think this shop would be a great thing for me,and I think it would be a great career path for me too.

Now of course there are a lot of cool perks to donating money to help me with this. All the perks are art related, ranging from differnet sizes and such. Whats better then helping with a good cause and getting some custom one of a kind original hand drawn artwork. Also for everyone that donates thay are the ones that get to pick what I draw! So it's not some thing like you donate money and I randomly draw something, you get to give me your idea for the piece what ever it might be and I create it for you!

Now if I did happen to meet my goal and make extra money, that money would go towards, a new bigger scanner, art supplies and stuff along those lines. Some of the money would go towards my two new sketch books. One which will be a horror movie tribute sketch book,while the other will be all costum tattoo flash art! Who knows maybe I'll even throw in some finished books to some people who donate a lot! I also have a novel in the works so I would love to be able to get a good editor lined up to go over that too, to check over everything for me, but all funding first will be going towards the apprenticeship while the extra money will either go to one other porject or be divided up depending.

I hope you all will take the time to spread the word about this, the more the better, it really is for a good cause! I just want to be able to make the best tattoos and artwork possible for everyone.

Here is a link to the campaign over at Indiegogo

http://igg.me/p/37536?a=55858&i=shlk

Members who have read this thread: 1