Sketchbook: The Works of the Eventide
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: The Works of the Eventide

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The Works of the Eventide

Hey all! I guess to offer a bit of an introduction my name's Katelynn. I love to draw (obviously xD) though I also thoroughly enjoy things like webdesign (mmm, codddinggggg <3), spriting, and writing, as well as world building. I have tons of ideas going on in my head that I would love to put down on paper.

I'm largely self-taught. Unfortunately the art classes I took in school really weren't well-suited for people that really wanted to be serious about their work. We really didn't get much feedback or crit in general (maybe the occasional "oh, darken that area a bit", but nothing other than that), so when I found the community here I thought maybe participating here would help me get some of the feedback I really need. Unfortunately, your own eye can only take you so far xD

But, enough rambling! I guess I'd best post some stuff up. I'm going to try and post something at least every few days provided time allows me. The first thing I'm posting was just a bunch of doodles I did last night, though today I've been working on sketching a fox skeleton which I hope to complete later.

Also, note to self, try to scan stuff better xD

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lost in the Eventide
    Sketchbook
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome to ca! The first sketches are looking pretty good. I hope to see more soon.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the welcome, fantasyartist! =3

Just finished the study of a fox skeleton I've been working on off and on today. Unfortunately I couldn't really find any decent images of how the bones of the paws would look, so I had to go with what the original image showed.

It was interesting drawing a skeleton seeing I've never really done a whole lot of them before, that's for sure xD

Lost in the Eventide
    Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some skull studies, featuring the side view of a lion and a front view of a human. I may start trying to sketch out some "bestiary" images for a project I'm working on.

Lost in the Eventide
    Sketchbook

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.