Thread: Hello to all

Thanks

Hello to all

well... i guess this is the right place to put this...

I've actually posted twice now (not counting this one) in the DSG... but this is my official introduction.

My Name is Eric Lawshe and for the most part, I am from Seattle, Washington USA... but for the past couple of years i have been going to school in Cincinnati, Ohio USA.

My Username, "Chrysophylax," is the name of the dragon from J.R.R. Tolkien's comedic short story "Farmer Giles of Ham" (the dragon's full name is Chrysophylax Dives). As you may well assume... I am a complete Tolkien nerd... i don't have all the books, but i have a lot... and this all happened before they even started CASTING the movies... (i've read the trilogy some 5 times).

By Birthday is May 16th, 1978... making me... 25 soon to be 26... but i look 18 and feel about 30... all thanks to school...

I've been drawing all my life... as i'm sure many of you have... really my forte is people and i learned off of marvel comics... been moving to a more anime/manga style (trying to drift away from tights and big muscles).

I also have a deep interest in Martial Arts, so that influences some of my artwork as well...

anyways... glad to be here... i don't bite...

oh! here is my website:

www.ericlawshe.com

so... see ya'll around...

-Eric P. Lawshe-

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    welcome.. hope you enjoy yourself here..

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.