Thanks

The Secret Files of Lucky Ford

Hello everyone!

I've been rehearsing my first post for a long time now. I wasn't confident enough,but then i realized i was just fooling myself to not being able to hear critiques from the very best in the field.

I read the rules of the forum over and over, to not spoil anything like a noob, but reading that finally finished/critiques center threads, about amateurs posting and professionals only posting in the finally finished, made me wonder about my work even more. I'm aware that those are ment to be for the new ca site, but i just couldn't help wonder where my thread would fit best. If anything is not according to the forum rules, please let me know.

Anyway, i'm posting here a poster i did as a promotional for a book series that is about to be released. It's story takes place in the second world war 2, where a 82nd Airborne division soldier, finds himself facing mutants and well armored nazis. It's superscience fiction. Mor info on: http://www.unusualoccurrences.com/. I enjoyed a lot doing this. I would be glad to know your opinion about it, as well as critiques!

I was at Pixel Show, the convention that brought Jason Maley here to Brasil, and i must say i was really inspired back there. Please bring TAD workshops here to Brasil! You're doing a supreme job with those classes!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    haha brilliant, reminds me of that game welfenstein or somthing like that! good work!

Thanks
    Thanx! yeah, it's like that game, ww2 with a little bit of science fiction. Something like Hellboy too.