Welcome to the 100th round of teen challenge. For this special round we will be having a knockout competition known by the name of "Last Teen Standing". The rules and details are below, I hope you all enjoy and push yourselves to new levels.
What it is ::
This is a knockout meaning that each participant will be placed in a group. You must each create a piece which follows the theme given and your piece will then be judged against your group member's works. The two people with the highest round from each group will move on to the next round and so the challenge will progress until there is a "Last Teen Standing" (yes I keep repeating that because it's cool)
Anyone aged 13 - 19 may take part
1. Your Piece must be created for teen challenge and no previous artwork is to be used
2. Your piece must show some indication of how you followed the theme
3. You must show at least two WIPs
4. Make sure that the piece is in before the deadline
5. Upload your images using the CA attachment manager
6. Add a border around your image with the theme, your name and teen challenge included
7. Post your FINAL image in the FINALS THREAD
Pick one, the choice is yours individually
The Last Dynasty
30th of October
Massive Black Downloads
Scholarships to TAD
The Winning Piece will be used as the new Teen Challenge Banner
Round 2 will have 4 groups of 4 people. Depending on whether we want 3 or 4 rounds either 1 or 2 people will go through to round 3.
Round 3 will either be the final, so one pool of 4 people going for a true battle, or it'll be the semifinals of 2 groups and then there will of course be a 4th round which will be the final. This all depends on the number of people and drop outs that we get.
The Groups ::
Post your WIPS in this thread. Other than that Best of Luck