watercolor painting

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 36 Times in 19 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Lightbulb watercolor painting

    hi friends , i'm in need of a little help ..... actually i have a watercolor portrait painted and also i laminated it and framed it nicely for selling .....i haven't sold any paintings yet .....this one is going to be my first one ....... i have no clue how to sell the original copy of this paint online ( to find a buyer )...... if someone can gimme a clue it would be great .......thanx a lot

    Last edited by agrmrs; July 5th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  


  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 631 Times in 355 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    You can try listing it for sale on sites like etsy, artfire, or fine art america. If you have a blog or an account on an art site, make a journal saying that this is for sale.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JJacks For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 36 Times in 19 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JJacks View Post
    You can try listing it for sale on sites like etsy, artfire, or fine art america. If you have a blog or an account on an art site, make a journal saying that this is for sale.
    thanx a lot going to check those sites

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Posts
    4,108
    Thanks
    2,350
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 1,425 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Also, don't call paintings "paints", don't use so many ellipses, and use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization. Your writing comes off as highly immature and unprofessional - it's going to hurt your chances of selling something.

    I presume you haven't used any copyrighted photos in making of this picture, or have the proper licenses?

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to arenhaus For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,262
    Thanks
    3,535
    Thanked 5,477 Times in 3,686 Posts
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Lamination won't last long. I can't think of a worse thing to do to a water colour.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 36 Times in 19 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by arenhaus View Post
    Also, don't call paintings "paints", don't use so many ellipses, and use proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization. Your writing comes off as highly immature and unprofessional - it's going to hurt your chances of selling something.

    I presume you haven't used any copyrighted photos in making of this picture, or have the proper licenses?
    no copyrights , just a normal photo from the internet

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    Lamination won't last long. I can't think of a worse thing to do to a water colour.
    actually it's durable i think ...... i've done it with a matte paper ......so it doesn't spoil the appearance .......the picture gets projected from both that laminated cover and the glass

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,432
    Thanks
    643
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by agrmrs View Post
    no copyrights , just a normal photo from the internet
    You realise most photos from the internet are still under copyright? Unless it was marked "royalty free" or something.

    That's not how copyright works..

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flake For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 36 Times in 19 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Flake View Post
    You realise most photos from the internet are still under copyright? Unless it was marked "royalty free" or something.

    That's not how copyright works..
    ahh that's the word yes "royalty free" ........sorry i couldn't mention it before

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kristin_110 For This Useful Post:


  16. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked 36 Times in 19 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kristin_110 View Post
    Have you tried ebay?
    ohh no .. gota try that too then ......thanx a lot

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook