Results 1 to 6 of 6
October 14th, 2010 #1
Hide this ad by registering as a memberOctober 14th, 2010 #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts
October 27th, 2010 #3
October 27th, 2010 #4
Hey, is this stuff for IDW??? This looks incredible!
Ray Dillon - Artist & Writer
CLIENTS: Science Channel, R.L. Stine, Todd McFarlane, Marvel, DC, IDW, Archie, Topps, Upperdeck, WB.
• Ridley Scott's "Prophets of Science Fiction" (Issac Asimov, George Lucas) + "Meteorite Men" (Science Channel)
• Mars Attacks: Popeye / Transformers / Real Ghostbusters / KISS / Robots vs. Zombies (IDW)
• Anne Rice "Servant of the Bones" (IDW)
• Peter S. Beagle "The Last Unicorn" (IDW; NYT Best-Seller!)
.COM | Blog | Sketch | FB | uTube | DA | TWITTER!
October 28th, 2010 #5
that pistol would be a bastard of a thing to fire... flip the image and you should see what I mean.
Also, decepticons have bones now?
good composition and movement though.
sketchbook - need to update this...
October 28th, 2010 #6
**Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial
Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!
"Work is more fun than fun."
"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."