Art: Revelations: Chronicles of Jericho Fox (Concept Art)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Revelations: Chronicles of Jericho Fox (Concept Art)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Revelations: Chronicles of Jericho Fox (Concept Art)

These are samples of concept art that our team has created and we would truly appericate feed back if possible. We will be uploading new concept art every two weeks painted and black and white. Also if you would like to see our 3d models, level layout, and music we created for our mod go to this link.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/revelation...of-jericho-fox

Last edited by DarkPhantomStudio; October 18th, 2010 at 03:18 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Weekly Update

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    When is this set?
    Just going by the character being called Jericho 1912 then underneath is an ammo box for an AK47- which was first produced in 1947 (I think). Also Jericho's clothing doesn't ring true of the period especially the boots.

Course if it's contemporary I am talking rubbish.

I do like the creatures, but I do think they need pulling out from the background.

'Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends' Francis Bacon
    Sketchbook-
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=179977

4. The Following User Says Thank You to village idiot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The idiot is right, you should carefully check the period in which it is set.
    It are nice concepts though, sometimes it could use more contrast and smoother linework but overall it ain't bad at all.

I would like to see the creatures pulled out too, give them some b&w shading or something, in that way they will come to life much more.

Sorry for my crappy English
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Looking for tips and tricks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Studios For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Past and Future

Hows it going first I want to say thank you for the critic truly appericate it, also I understand what you guys are talking about showing the ammunition with the 1912 Jericho. See there will be two periods of Jericho, which is the 1912 version (the Past) and the 2012 version (the Present day). For the demo the 1912 Jericho will only appear in the 1st level, which the player will have no weapons of any sort just his agility, the ammo packages are for the future version which will be in the 2nd and 3rd level. I havent uploaded the 2012 version yet because I will redo his concept for a better dark, but heroic look. Also I understand, what you are talking about with the boots as well. I wanted to go for an old fashion but stylish creativity to make him look more adventurous, but I guess I still made them look a little close to modern brand. Also Thank you for the comments on the creatures we will have to digital painted versions up real soon.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey whatís up guys how is everything going with you all. First off I would like to say Happy new year to you all and I hope you guys have had a great Holiday season as well, I know I did. Sorry for the lack of updates to the mod, everything is good now and I have made a lot of progress on my end and have completed the second phase of the level which is 60% population of the level and now Donnell will go on to phase three of the level process, which is getting the level ready for original environment modeling content.
    Donnell has made incredible progression on my main man Jericho Fox 1912 (Player) and has upgraded the new model and made it ten times more powerful from the original model. He has a beautiful high poly model (created in Z-brush), the hair for the model is on point as well as superb, and the clothes as well as the body is detailed and the anatomy is on point truly superb. He truly has made him a more powerful character. He has more added and detailed accessories that matches him closely to the concept art and makes him close to realism as possible.
    Donnell has already completed three phases of Jericho Modeling process (four phases in all) He has already finished the Highpoly Modeling in Z-brush (Phase I) and creating the new lowpoly model (Phase II), which he is now texturing using the power of z-brush to bring out the full effect of the playerís look, which from the WIP is looking good. He has already completed the rigged, which means he only has the animations to work on for him.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/revelation...of-jericho-fox

If anybody would like to give critic or comments on the Jericho 1912 model, the level or weapons we would truly appreciate it. Your word always helps us to improve or models and level for better progress for the players. Thank you everyone we truly appreciate you guys watching our modís progress, later for now.

Members who have read this thread: 1