Character Designs
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Character Designs

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Character Designs

Hi, these are a couple of my character designs I made in PS. The first one is a Scroll Hunter, the second one is a Sand Demon, and the third is just a guy with a pistol/shotgun hybrid.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Interesting ideas but your anatomy needs work. Try finding some anatomy tutorials here:
    http://www.conceptartmasters.blogspot.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You've got some interesting things here. Although, that guy at the bottom- that looks like a pretty heavy weapon, but he's just easily holding it with only one hand...I'd change that, or shorten/desize the weapon.
    For the middle one, the guy's feet need work. His right one (my right, I mean, looking at it) looks bent in a very odd way.
    I know they're probably just quick backgrounds to showcase the characters, but all of the men appear to be scowling and making a battle pose to nothing in particular. If you want to finish off these pieces: For the first one, you may want to add some people to be scowled at or put him somewhere he would scowl at people, like being outside a door as though he's guarding it. As for the second and third ones, maybe put a person/some guards in the foreground. Also...how do I put this...the first one's lower half of his costume looks rather...feminine, what with the bare legs, high boots and leotard-type thing. Maybe you could give him some tights/pants? Just my opinion, so it's probably just me
    Hope that was helpful.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.