REQUESTING SHORT ONE-SHOT COMIC ASSISTANCE

I AM CURRENTLY SEEKING CONCEPT ARTIST (character/environment design), and ILLUSTRATOR (comic format /panel pages-color) to assist me in creating a one shot mini-comic (approximately 8-10 pages).
A collaboration effort of sorts. I have a complete comic script and now need to bring the elements to life.

LOOKING FOR ONE primary artist. Abilities MUST include (and be proficient) with:
Photoshop, Illustrator, story boarding, concept design, comic book organization, etc.

TO GET ALL THE MONETARY RELATED ISSUES OUT OF THE WAY, I PROPOSE, OR WILLING TO PAY:
$30-$50 - per Item sheet (penciled) (exterior/interior of vehicle, .357 magnum, camcorder,etc.)
$30-$70 per Character Turnaround sheet (penciled) (2 Main characters, 6 others)
$50-$100 - Environment sheet (penciled) (interior of studio apartment, exterior/interior of small trailer cafe,
various settings 'with flashback relevance', etc)
$50-$100 per comic page (penciled) (approximately 8-10 pages-standard layout)
$100-$300 per comic page (full color) (approximately 8-10 pages)
$100-300 Cover art (full color) (dare I say...One)

THIS PROJECT HAS NO DEADLINE, SO ALL ARTWORK WILL GO THROUGH THE TRADITIONAL CHANNELS:
(8 STEPS- at each step, payment will be 50% of total cost, and the remaining 50% at completion)
1) Rough sketch of all components (pencil) (make need at least one revision)
2) Refined sketches of selected components (pencil) (make need at least one revision)
3) Rough sketch of story flow through story boarding (pencil) (make need at least one revision)
4) Refined sketch of storyboard (pencil) (make need at least one revision)
5) Finished comic pages (color)
6) Rough sketch Cover art (penciled) (make need at least one revision)
7) Refined sketch of Cover Art (penciled) (make need at least one revision)
8) Finished Cover Art (color)

THE MINI-COMIC will be BLOGGED and allow others to view the comics creation process.

MINI-COMIC IDEA: 'UNCONVENTIONAL HITMAN'
(dark-comedy spoof)
It's just another day in the life of young male, who's idea of part time job, for a ruthless inner city syndicate,
governed by a emotionless Kingpin, revolves around taking it to the streets for questionable justice practices.

This one shot mini-comic will introduce two main characters' (amongst a few others); and will become the dark comedic springboard version of a must more elaborate future comic series.
NOT necessarily looking for this to become an extended series, YET it does have potential to carry on into the action/comedy related comic fields.

This mini-comic will be useful in launching a larger scale comic.
(which will be advertised on the back page~Artist already selected for future comic series~

Although the mini-comic's ownership rights will be mine/writer, I will give my artist rights to allow full credibility towards self promotion and portfolio. As well as illustration credit on the project/comic..
(all sketchbook art done by artist may also be presented within the min-comic before print)

WORK I'M INTERESTED IN SEEING:
(Please contact me with profile, gallery examples of previous work).
Moody, dark concept art of characters and designs
Comedic value in characters
Panel comic art samples
Cover art samples
Cartoon-ish, yet realistically detailed

Please send INTEREST and websites/email/info to: (or POST on CA)
glhprojects@gmail.com (SUBJECT: Interested)

Any help that you can provide would be appreciated
Thank you

Looking forward to making this a Reality!!!!!!!!