email: natpen1@yahoo.com

Hi my Nathaniel Pengson. I graduated from American Academy of Art with a concentration on Illustration. Then I went to Gnomon School of Visual Effects where I concentrated on game environments. Now I mainly concentrate on character concepts, illustration, and 3d low poly game characters.

After graduation from Gnomon I got a internship at Hangout Industries for a 2d/3d artist position. We were working on a game called Super Star City. It was a fashion game on Facebook where you can customize your avatar and change out assets to your liking. The game used real brand items and put them on stylized avatars. Responsibilities included texturing assets (tops, pants, shorts, shoes, etc), modeling assets, 2d look pages (displayed the outfits), advertisements for blogs, and Photoshopping realistic rooms that were used in the game where users can interact with eachother. I also created some gui elements for some load screens.

I have a traditional background in life drawing and gauche painting. I am proficient in Photoshop and Maya, and can work in zbrush. I am very efficient with deadlines and take criticism very productively and make changes on the fly.

I am mainly looking for any job that involves character concepts, illustration, or 3d low poly game character creation. Any social games would be acceptable too.

Please visit my website and contact me if there is a job opening that meets your needs. Thank you.

email: natpen1@yahoo.com