Teen Challenge 100 :: Last Teen Standing - Round 1 :: VOTING :: Pool 5

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Last Teen Standing - Round 1 :: Pool 5

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • OmertA

33 68.75%
  • Vertical

5 10.42%
  • Dave

4 8.33%
  • pokepetter

39 81.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Teen Challenge 100 :: Last Teen Standing - Round 1 :: VOTING :: Pool 5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 643 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Teen Challenge 100 :: Last Teen Standing - Round 1 :: VOTING :: Pool 5

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,344 Times in 1,123 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Voted for poke; really nice image (matte?) but the best thing is it's just so curious. It's so weird and otherworldy it really needs to be explored. Great job.

OmertA; very nice rendering and the whole mood of "death" is nailed with the low light sunset, bones and blowing petals, but I think you've taken a huge misstep that really throws the whole concept;

Fantasy kitsch might be neat, but it immediately means that the image isn't to be taken seriously. I like asses, but seeing hers through her "battle-thong" barely covered by an ineptly cut piece of cloth really makes me want to cringe, and takes me away from the otherwise nice feeling of death and decay you created. If she had a more traditional bit of dress covering her backside, you would have got my vote

Vertical; glad to see you got the perspective issue mostly sorted out, great improvement from where you were at I think however the concept of light is getting lost; initially you had the protagonist's shadow framed by a rectangle of light projected from an off-image doorway. IIRC it also fell on the king. I think that would have been more true to the theme, as well as making the king more demonic, a "dark thing" that needed to be vanquished.

Dave; cool image, I think though that you could have added a few more story elements to get the viewer involved; what if there was a victim there breathing their last? or maybe a group of soldiers that withered away when they got close?

Good show guys, keep it up

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Rainville For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 1