This is one of my favorite natural lights but I never know how to describe it in artistic terms. It's when during the day a dark thundercloud is over the top of the sky so everything receives like a hazy yellow light from the side. I've tried to figure out how to color something in this atmosphere, so I was wondering if anyone knew it's "proper name" or a painting with that kind of light. Only asking because there's a thunderstorm hovering over my house right now and it reminded me.