Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 Times in 748 Posts

Achadobu, anyone?

Achadobu used to post on here years ago, and to this day has probably my favourite sketchbook on the entire site. He disappeared a while ago, and I would really like to know what he is up to.

I tried sending him an e-mail through CA a little over a week ago, but never got a response (not sure if it is an old e-mail, if it ever got through as I have never sent an e-mail through CA before, or if he simply didn't feel like responding).

Does anybody know his real name or if he has a website? Google searches proved fruitless.
    Website
    Sketchbook
    Blog

"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity. " -- Jason Manley

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -- Bruce Lee

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I thought I was the only one with this question. Love that guy's stuff.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 334 Posts
    I don't know, but thanks for mentioning the guy - wonderful sketchbook (here if anyone's interested)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,447 Times in 748 Posts
    Welp...it's been a year. Anyone heard anything since I first posted this?
    Website
    Sketchbook
    Blog

"Complacency is the womb of mediocrity. " -- Jason Manley

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -- Bruce Lee

Vinicam is offline Five percent inspiration and ninety five percent transpiration.
    Thanks
    Still nothing? Does nobody saw a work out there that ressembles his works? :/

Members who have read this thread: 1