Liger *First Post*

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Liger *First Post*

Aa friend's mutant character for a comic he thought up, NMO, New Mutant something or other. His characters all represent someone in real life. This guy represents himself. sorry for the big size

C&C appreciated

~Donut

Last edited by Donut Mahoney; March 7th, 2004 at 02:02 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    You have a good handle on the human form. Technically this picture is very good.

But the guy seems a bit, I dunno, boring. He's just a man with fur. Throw some leather gear on him and he's a poor man's Liono.

I wonder what would happen if you really pushed the wild-cat aspect of him a bit further. Play a bit more with his musculature (wild cats have huge shoulders and very lean rear legs). His pose is very laid back, what if he were more battle ready? Or if he is laid back, throw a more feline lounging quality to that? Give him huge paw hands too. And if he is a Liger, play with the mix of tiger and lion markings that real Ligers have.

And wasn't New Mutants an X-men spin-off comic in the eighties?

Thanks
    Thanks...this place is awesome. People actually help you here instead of saying just it's good or it's bad. I'll keep all your ideas in mind when i try to revamp this up a bit

As for the New Mutant being an eighties comic, probably. My friend thought up the name and he's a big comic geek, so maybe he stole it. The whole name is New Mutant Order(NMO) which i think is strangly similar to a certain wcw wrestling pack.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.