Sketchbook: bb0x' sketchbook
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: bb0x' sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

bb0x' sketchbook

Joined the Dail Sketch Group about a year ago and havent done any speed paints since then.

Did a couple yesterday night with a buddy.

Thought I should post them here and do more to get better at them.

Subject: Summoning
    It sucked so bad that summon started crying: TT_TT.

Subject: Conveyor of troops looking at a goblin in an unchained sea.
    I'm kind of please with the goblin in the middle: It's like screw you guys.. I'm on a fricking sea that just been unchained.. WTH are you people looking at.
    Overall I think this scene is a pit to 'clean' (simple gradient for the sky, a 'perfect' semi sphere for the unchained sea.) It could have been a bit dirtier/wilder.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cool ideas first of all, and well on their way, too.
    For the first image it took me a moment to see the summoner and recognize it was a cliff he was standing on, not just the edge of the lake going into the background. And although I really like the perfectly still water it might add some action or make the narrative clearer to put in ripples, waves, some kind of sign as to how recently the summon emerged/landed/came to exist.

As for the unchained sea, I really like this idea a lot and think you're doing a great job so far. The chains need a bit of tightening up I think since the far chains are more rounded and thin and the near chains are more solid and squared, and I can't really tell if they've been broken or are simply ceasing to exist. Other than that I am just looking forward to seeing it closer to finished.
    I like these, It'd be great to see more.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.