jAqJaQ, thanks for the great tips, especially about the colours, i'm really noob with those was thinkig to work on b&w studies to practise the values, I hope I'm doing right. fenixx, thanks for the kind words. You are right about the proportions, I'm laying down them too lazy
Haven't updated for a long time, but was drawing every day, just too lazy to update.
- arm studies from loomis and bridgman, also applied the new knowledge on refs and imagination stuff
- tried a self portrait for 2nd time in life, i'm so shame about it, turned out very bad
- posemaniacs, 30 and 90 seconds
- another value study, tried out a new blending way, with opacity setting set to pen pressure. I regret that I didn't found out about it earlier, i'ts so much easier and faster to blend
jigje, that's a huge compliment saying that I'm able to inspire someone to study. Thanks! Emīl, liels paldies par padomu un uzmundrinājumu. Klusā daba noteikti tagad ir manā darāmo darbu sarakstā. Un ne viena vien
Lost my inspiration and didn't draw for a week But then I sat down one evening and turned on Crimson Daggers and was drawing for an hour, and thank God, got my inspiration back and now I'm drawing daily again, huge thanks to Dave
- some bridgman hands
- was trying SP in digital, will put on some values also
- figure drawings during crimson daggers
- life drawings of my goddoughter while watching cartoons
Got some moarrrr studies
- Crimson Daggers, practicing the same figures as Dave.
- Studys of KChen figures in between
- And to improve my feelings with tablet, started to draw figures digitally. And will do it until I feel comfortable with this infernal machine.
Ohh, guys you are giving such a boost with motivation, was already tired of those studies. Didn't expected that someone will like my miserable sketches. Huge thanks, guys! Going to check your SB's also.
This time slowly getting used to tablet:
- Got more than 2000 figure refs, so started to do those. Here is first 8. Yeah, I'm slowwww.
- And life drawing of my boxer dog sleeping.
- Again KChen figures
Last edited by vanaga; November 3rd, 2010 at 03:16 AM.