Art: Zbrush Joker bust
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Zbrush Joker bust

Started last night, worked for about five to six hours. Picked it up today and did some polypaint, started the final teeth, and began blocking in the hair. It's been a learning experience because I started not knowing how to use Subtools or polypaint.

Attached Images Attached Images          
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Reworked the proportions and features. The jawline is still angled wrong but I can't do much with it without having to retopo the whole thing.

Used the new shadowbox tool for the new hair. Still trying to figure out how to pull off proper hair. Polypaint is great but I would like more control over things so I'm trying to learn to make different effect maps. Final texturing will most likely be done in photoshop.

Attached Images Attached Images        
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.